• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Copwatch Business Cards

Started by FTL_Ian, April 17, 2008, 10:50 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

FYI: a local "Keene 711" would be $8 per month

My FreeKeene budget is about tapped out for now, but if someone wants to set this up, get in touch with error.  Or, with a few more contributions, FreeKeene could afford it: http://contribute.freekeene.com

Do we need this yet?  Should we wait until we have more activists?

error

Quote from: David on April 20, 2008, 07:42 PM NHFT
I would advise against Porcupine 411.  That was set up as an activist number.  Most people, even when their loved ones are arrested by the police, are not activists. 

Is Copwatch not activism?

Coconut

Quote from: error on April 21, 2008, 10:53 AM NHFT
Quote from: David on April 20, 2008, 07:42 PM NHFT
I would advise against Porcupine 411.  That was set up as an activist number.  Most people, even when their loved ones are arrested by the police, are not activists. 

Is Copwatch not activism?

It is, but the cards are for giving out to victims. We don't necessarily want them calling the number to report things.

John Edward Mercier

In NH, an officer has to stop you for probable cause.
I've been stopped for every cause you can think of... 'taillight was out... oops seems to be fine now, must have been a short' is my absolute favorite. Made me get out of the car to check my taillight for myself without even thinking.
Most PDs have an unofficial quota of stops that each patrol officer must make each month (beginning and end of month are extremely annoying because of this).

I'm not sure what the licensing contract states for requirement to show the DL when not driving...