• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

We're putting up this billboard in Sioux Falls, and Sturgis South Dakota!

Started by tracysaboe, April 18, 2008, 12:02 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

tracysaboe

http://files.meetup.com/651361/Ron%20Paul%20Billboard.JPG

This is the billboard BillBoard that's already up Yankton, and will be up in Sioux Falls, and Sturgis,  Now we're trying to raise money to get one up in Rapid City and then onward.

We need about $800 left for Rapid City, and then it's onward to Brookings, Aberdeen, Watertown, and Pierre.

Costs for Billboards in Brookings are $495, Watertown $595, Pierre $495., Aberdeen is $595, Mitchell $495. Plus the $150 fee for making the board. So about $650 total for Brookings, Pierre, and Watertown, Mitchell, and $750 for Aberdeen.

If anybody is interested in helping out with this project please contribute to the Chip-In here
http://sdronpaul.chipin.com/ron-paul-billboards-in-south-dakota

Let's tell the word, that at least South Dakota doesn't want a big government, war mongering liberal as their Republican Nominee.

Tracy

kola

I wonder how Ron Paul feels about returning NA Indian land.

hmm.

Kola

tracysaboe

kola

yeah, i wonder.
it would be an interesting question to present to him.

Beth221

wow what a great price for a billboard. 

In RI, we looked at putting up billboards, and it was 6K plus..

PattyLee loves dogs

QuoteI wonder how Ron Paul feels about returning NA Indian land.

Well, he's anti- illegal immigration, and he's anti theft. The NA Indian land was taken by illegal immigrants who stole the land (mostly, I know some of the German and Quaker settlers actually did pay a market rate). Ergo, he wants to give everything back to the Amerinds... or maybe to the original settlers (the ones the Amerinds exterminated)?

Anyway, "This is supposed to be a HAPPY occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over WHO killed Whom..."

http://www.strike-the-root.com/61/walker/walker1.html

tracysaboe

Quote from: Sapphire on April 18, 2008, 03:02 PM NHFT

In fact, we only need about $600 more for the RApid City Billboard.

Perhaps some of your RI meet-up group members would like to help out some of our later primeries. Would you mind spreading the word to them? Then, the next largest city is Aberdeen. Only need $750 for that.

Any help would be apreciated. We'd like to be able to tell people that at least South Dakota doesn't want a liberal for their Republican Nominee.

Tracy

KBCraig

Could you use some RP signs? I have a small collection doing absolutely no good here in Texas.

tracysaboe

Quote from: KBCraig on April 18, 2008, 10:44 PM NHFT
Could you use some RP signs? I have a small collection doing absolutely no good here in Texas.

I Sent you a PM

In fact, if anybody here can spare Rom Paul MAterials, I can use whatever you can give me. I need Bumper Stickers, Buttons, Signs, etc.

TRacy Saboe
800 N Prairie Ave
Sioux Falls, SD 57104

Beth221

Quote from: tracysaboe on April 18, 2008, 09:46 PM NHFT
Quote from: Sapphire on April 18, 2008, 03:02 PM NHFT

In fact, we only need about $600 more for the RApid City Billboard.

Perhaps some of your RI meet-up group members would like to help out some of our later primeries. Would you mind spreading the word to them? Then, the next largest city is Aberdeen. Only need $750 for that.

Any help would be apreciated. We'd like to be able to tell people that at least South Dakota doesn't want a liberal for their Republican Nominee.

Tracy

Tracy, send me a formal email that I can take to the new meet up leader.  The old leader and his gal (me) are living in NH now!  I will be meeting with the old group in the next two weeks.  Beth@garthwaite.org