• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

"True Accounts of the LBAM Aerial Spraying"

Started by Raineyrocks, April 21, 2008, 03:22 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

kola

I have been following this.

How arrogant these evil-doers are.

Kola

coffeeseven

According to Wikipedia this moth is indigenous to Australia but is kept in check by it's natural predators. Gee, they don't say what that predator is.

I found The EPA spin page:

http://www.epa.gov/region09/pesticides/light-brown-moth.html

QuoteA communication from EPA to the Santa Cruz Sentinel presented an erroneous description of the ingredients in the product, and after additional review EPA has determined that Checkmate OLR-F does not in fact contain the ingredient cited by the Superior Court in its decision to issue a temporary restraining order.

But that's not even Checkmate OLR-LBAM.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: coffeeseven on April 23, 2008, 05:44 AM NHFT
According to Wikipedia this moth is indigenous to Australia but is kept in check by it's natural predators. Gee, they don't say what that predator is.

I found The EPA spin page:

http://www.epa.gov/region09/pesticides/light-brown-moth.html

QuoteA communication from EPA to the Santa Cruz Sentinel presented an erroneous description of the ingredients in the product, and after additional review EPA has determined that Checkmate OLR-F does not in fact contain the ingredient cited by the Superior Court in its decision to issue a temporary restraining order.

But that's not even Checkmate OLR-LBAM.

Unbelievable!  Even though I believe it. >:(    How's it going Coffee?  Did that code ever work for your mom? :D

coffeeseven

Nice to see your posts Rainey! She got the phone without the codes because she said she just wanted it for 911. I haven't talked to her in months. No complaints, no fix.  ;D

K. Darien Freeheart

But didn't you see? The governator and his crew say it's safe!  ::) The public health official say that despite the people's complaint, the spraying is safe and nobody "says otherwise".  :o

Don't you see citizen? The State of Kalifornia has issued the following -> http://www.cdfa.ca.gov/phpps/PDEP/lbam/pdfs/docs/ICYMI_Should_State_Spray_Urban_Areas.pdf

I think my area is next. There are signs on the GW parkway saying "some day in april or may" there will be spraying for moths.

kola

what pisses me off is that there are not releasing all the ingredients in the pesticide they are using.

and that the EPA libraires are closing so there will be no way to find out.

bastages!

Kola

Raineyrocks

Quote from: coffeeseven on April 25, 2008, 09:09 PM NHFT
Nice to see your posts Rainey! She got the phone without the codes because she said she just wanted it for 911. I haven't talked to her in months. No complaints, no fix.  ;D

That's smart of her but if she ever changes her mind let me know. :D  At first I got my TracFone for 911 too but then started using it here and there.  It's good to see your posts too! ;D