• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Molly Kelly On-Air Ambush (Monthly)

Started by FTL_Ian, April 23, 2008, 11:10 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

Molly Kelly to be on the radio in-studio with WKBK's Dan Mitchell in Keene monthly. 

4th Fri each month, 9a-10a, 1290 WKBK

She is an authoritarian; call with your questions:  603-357-1290

When she is on, these streams will be available for your listening convenience:

Broadband
http://freetalklive.com/files/ftl.pls

Dialup
http://freetalklive.com/files/dialup.pls

TackleTheWorld

Yeah, she said she would have to research the issue of imprisonment for cannabis possession. I wonder if she did.

FTL_Ian

Note: WKBK does not screen calls.  You will be put on hold, then put on air.

FTL_Ian

I don't know if I can talk to her without getting physically ill, so I hope someone calls.

David

I've called talk shows many times, I'll try.  Dan Mitchell was talking about it today, so he may actually bring it up himself. 

David

Whiny complaint: Ambush seems too harsh, maybe it should be retitled as Molly Kelly on-air 'chat'.   ;)

FTL_Ian

Quote from: David on April 23, 2008, 01:59 PM NHFT
Whiny complaint: Ambush seems too harsh, maybe it should be retitled as Molly Kelly on-air 'chat'.   ;)

She's a scumbag authoritarian who deserves nothing less than an ambush.  Perhaps you should try "chatting" with her, then see what you think!

:icon_pirat:

Puke

Damn, I work during that time. I do have a 15 minute break at 9.
Maybe I could get a call in...

AntonLee

Tom Sawyer

Molly Kelly and Sarah Lee... I always get those two mixed up.

I was laughing over at Jim's house... he got a call from the Molly Kelly campaign and he got the person cracking up asking if she was the coffee cake lady.  ;D

Kat Kanning

ReverendRyan

The WKBK website sucks. Can anyone in the area record that hour and post it here?

Tom Sawyer

FTL_Ian

Kat Kanning

I gather you're not trying to 'win her over'?