• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

State Police Raid Disabled Veteran’s home 4-24-08

Started by sgtusmc, April 24, 2008, 12:50 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

State  Police Raid Disabled Veteran's home 4-24-08
Peter Macdonald 456 Packersfalls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217
   NH state police directed by the Governor of NH raided my home a few minutes ago on a suicide check.  The news media will not tell the U.S. citizens of the harassment and harm to cover up Judge Peter Fauver's criminal violations of the Constitution.  I have violated no laws.  What I have done is volunteer my time to help a Madbury NH family that the Madbury selectmen are using government powers to seek personal revenge on. I am a 100% disabled Veteran.  My back pain is killing me.  My head pain, depression and dissociation with reality is a daily struggle.  My loss of hearing makes communicating with family and friends difficult.  If the Government is allowed to harm this Madbury family and cover it up by harassing a 100% disabled United States Marine, you do not have a chance.  The Strafford county sheriff, Veteran's Affairs dept, local police, VA suicide hotline, NH State Police and more harass my family and I daily now.  I volunteer every day since I came back in 74 to help others.  Just how far should the government be allowed to harass a citizen that has violated no laws.  I am not good enough for the governor to talk with me but he continues to abuse the powers of his office. 
The Madbury selectmen and Judge Peter Fauver violated the law to intentionally harm local residents.  I volunteer to help this family and the government harms me to stop my volunteer help to this NH family.  The NH State police now conduct suicide checks on local residents.  Give me a break.     

dalebert

Hi Sgt. I've taken you off of ignore. I'm going to try to have a real conversation with you. I think perhaps if people do that, it will help. This is actually new information for a change and I appreciate that. I'll try to describe what I think is causing many of us to get frustrated with your communication attempts here. Let's take a look at some of the statements you just made.

Quote from: sgtusmc on April 24, 2008, 12:50 PM NHFT
What I have done is volunteer my time to help a Madbury NH family that the Madbury selectmen are using government powers to seek personal revenge on.

OK, this statement about personal revenge sounds really bad but it's extremely vague. We don't know what exactly they did until you explain it. Could you explain specifically what they're doing?

Quote from: sgtusmc on April 24, 2008, 12:50 PM NHFT
The Madbury selectmen and Judge Peter Fauver violated the law to intentionally harm local residents.

This is another statement you keep making that is extremely vague. Please elaborate. We have no idea what you're talking about.

kola

it could be a fed/troll/agent provacateur.

maybe someone could call and verify this "raid" that sarge speaks of. (or maybe sarge himself could provide something more substantial to back his claim). I am unsure if sarge actualy interacts on the foum or just posts.

any contact number or info would be appreciated. Doesnt Error have the capabilities to track IP addresses?

anyway..if i am wrong i will apologize.

Kola

J’raxis 270145

I'm guessing the "raid" was just the police checking in because he's on some sort of suicide-watch list. Not that it's a good thing, but it was probably significantly less dramatic than a "raid," and not enough to make the news in any way.

All but 3–4 of his posts have been these monologues. I've seen him reply once to announce he figured out he could reply, and then a couple times after that—one time getting angry at people asking him to stop monologuing and actually respond to things.

He includes his own phone number in the posts, and once time I think I saw a post with some sort of serial number (it wasn't the right format to be an SSN, but was close).

Any admin can see his IP address, but that's not helpful. Any fed who's not a complete idiot would know to just lease a standard cable/DSL account in order to post.

dalebert

He's not a fed. But anyway, that's why I'm asking some specific questions so we don't have to speculate wildly about what he's talking about. Let's see if the specific questions will help us make some sense out of these repetitive posts.

Kat Kanning

kola

Quote from: Kat Kanning on April 24, 2008, 06:12 PM NHFT
Quote from: kola on April 24, 2008, 02:15 PM NHFT
it could be a fed/troll/agent provacateur.

Oh good lord, get a grip.

yeah..and what about Dutch? i guess he wasnt a plant either.

if u think feds dont read this site AND participate you could be quite be wrong.

kola

Tom Sawyer

Kola you are reading this from a long way away...

This person has been on the radar here in NH for a while and some of his story is known to long time participants.

Of course the "authorities" read this forum, we've met many of them in person. We don't operate in a way that we need secrets. We publish in newspapers and the web constantly.  ;D

AntonLee

I'm thinking about giving him a ring. . . has anyone done so yet?  What if he's being honest, and something did happen to him.  What's the worst that can happen, I'm just a man giving another man a call who seemed in distress.

I've also done some suicide hotline work in my past, so I might give it a try.

kola

thanks for the explanation Tom..and my apologies Kat.

kola

freedominnh

Suicide hotline work....hmmm I bet you've also stayed at a Holiday Inn Express ;D

kola

Quote from: freedominnh on April 25, 2008, 06:11 AM NHFT
Suicide hotline work....hmmm I bet you've also stayed at a Holiday Inn Express ;D

Anton is a plant!!!!

???

shit i could be a plant too.

kola

Kat Kanning

kola

Robert Plant!  :)

wanna whole lotta loveeeeeeee!!

dunn dunn-dunn dahhh!!!

kola ;D

AntonLee

yeah screw me for trying to help someone who sounds like they're in need.

I'm an AA sponsor too. . . got anything for that??  I was an acolyte in my youth?  Anything??