• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

V for Vendetta

Started by kola, April 24, 2008, 01:55 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

kola

wow!

i am always last to see movies but watched this last night.

absolutely terrific.

i am surprised this newage nazi gov even let that make the screens.

what a great inspirational story.

the main character V is fabulous and I love his philosophy.

the chick Evey was hot hot hot...it sucked when they shaved off her hair. 

Kola

Atlas

Yeah, it's one of my faves as well. I just recently found out that Evey (Natalie Portman) is a hillary clinton donor, so I kinda lost a little respect for the movie--but not the concepts.

kola

i wish ya wouldnt have told me that.   :'(

jesus ya think she would have learned something by acting in the movie huh?

grrrrrrrr

BaneOfTheBeast

i just saw that movie for the first time a couple of weeks ago myself!
and yeah - shes an ivy league grad - you'd think she'd be smarter than that!  :(

kola

well, I ((WAS)) gonna ask her out, but after learning that, I am gonna snub her.

she blew it.

kola  ;D

kola

"rememebr rememeber the 5th of November"

I saw that in the movie, this really hit me because there was a john lennon album that came out many years ago (maybe 1972) and at the end of a song entitled "Remember" John screams "Remember, remember the fifth of Novemeber" and this is followed by a huge explosion.

I bet he was referencing the event. wow.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunpowder_Plot

kola

David

Quote from: BaneOfTheBeast on April 24, 2008, 03:45 PM NHFT
i just saw that movie for the first time a couple of weeks ago myself!
and yeah - shes an ivy league grad - you'd think she'd be smarter than that!  :(
Most people don't have any idea what liberty really means.  Also keep in mind, the villian was a law and order "young conservative".  V calls the prez that in his narrative to the inspector. 

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Rebel on April 24, 2008, 02:36 PM NHFT
Yeah, it's one of my faves as well. I just recently found out that Evey (Natalie Portman) is a hillary clinton donor, so I kinda lost a little respect for the movie--but not the concepts.

kola

thanks Jim.  :'(

it figures huh?

geeze, those boobs are way too perky..maybe she has those plastic booby inserts with erect nipps.

anyway, shes off my list and I refuse to date her now...no matter how often she calls me.

Kola

Tom Sawyer

Hillary looks like she's got a glass eye.  :icon_pirat:  ;D

Natalie was really good in The Professional

Lloyd Danforth

Lloyd Danforth

And Natalie is perky because as a positive person, even when she is standing next The Wicked Witch Of The West, she is thinking that somewhere out there is a Lloyd for her.

kola

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on April 26, 2008, 10:41 PM NHFT
And Natalie is perky because as a positive person, even when she is standing next The Wicked Witch Of The West, she is thinking that somewhere out there is a Lloyd for her.

omg thats funny!!

err..sorry... you know what i mean..

KOla