• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Still need help for 8/15 in Northampton with FSP outreach

Started by Fluff and Stuff, July 14, 2005, 03:14 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on August 12, 2005, 07:42 AM NHFT
We may have all we need.

That's great news.  Who did you get confirmed (may confirmed)?  Make sure you exchange cell phone numbers with everyone that is confirmed (my confirmed).

Kat Kanning

There's Russell, Kira and I and Lloyd.  Varrin said he has some FSP merchandise we can sell for them, too.

Kat Kanning

I think we've still got some pot legalization/fsp flyers, too.

president

Quote from: katdillon on August 12, 2005, 10:43 AM NHFT

I like how the FSP leadership says the FSP does not take a stance on any issues, but the FSP literature tells a different story....

http://www.freestateproject.org/getinvolved/multimedia/pdf/FSP_NORML_flyer.pdf
Legalization failed in Nevada.
Now it?s time to give it a real shot in New Hampshire.
We feel that people should be allowed to decide for themselves what they put into their own bodies.

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: president on August 12, 2005, 11:02 AM NHFT

I like how the FSP leadership says the FSP does not take a stance on any issues, but the FSP literature tells a different story....

We feel that people should be allowed to decide for themselves what they put into their own bodies.

I asked Jason about that.  He said these flyers just cover how some of the FSP members might feel on certain issues.

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: katdillon on August 12, 2005, 10:41 AM NHFT
There's Russell, Kira and I and Lloyd.? Varrin said he has some FSP merchandise we can sell for them, too.

That's great news.? I understand that Lloyd is in control (not not myself) of this and that you are being very nice and stepping up in short notice...However, if at all possible, I'd rather kids not help with this.  I don't think it would be good for the kids to be exposed to all of the cursing, loose comdoms, and adult themes.  Also, I am not sure if the kids will be able to interact well with all of the people that usually attend events like these.

I also sent Lloyd some issue flyers, 3 different issue and I think a total of 120 flyers or something.? Also, we will not be selling bumper stickers, but anythiing else (except food) is cool and welcome.

Kat Kanning

Fine, I can stay home, which means Russell will probably stay home too.

president

Quote from: TN-FSP on August 12, 2005, 11:05 AM NHFT
Quote from: president on August 12, 2005, 11:02 AM NHFT

I asked Jason about that.  He said these flyers just cover how some of the FSP members might feel on certain issues.
LOL  ;)

Russell Kanning

There are "some" FSP members that are anti-government ..... lets make a brocure 8)

Russell Kanning

u r right .... I just don't get that spaz porcupine thing

president

I thought it was talking about the government of www.freestateproject.org .

What don't you get the spaz porcupine?
A porcupine should be allowed to decide for themselves what they put into their own bodies, even if it makes them spaz.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: TN-FSP on August 12, 2005, 11:09 AM NHFT
Quote from: katdillon on August 12, 2005, 10:41 AM NHFT
There's Russell, Kira and I and Lloyd.? Varrin said he has some FSP merchandise we can sell for them, too.

That's great news.? I understand that Lloyd is in control (not not myself) of this and that you are being very nice and stepping up in short notice...However, if at all possible, I'd rather kids not help with this.? I don't think it would be good for the kids to be exposed to all of the cursing, loose comdoms, and adult themes.? Also, I am not sure if the kids will be able to interact well with all of the people that usually attend events like these.

I also sent Lloyd some issue flyers, 3 different issue and I think a total of 120 flyers or something.? Also, we will not be selling bumper stickers, but anythiing else (except food) is cool and welcome.

I'm thinking that Kat would be a better judge of what Kira should be expose to, than anyone else.  And like you said Lloyd is in control.

Pat K

Lloyd is in control= The four scariest words I heard this week. ;D