• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Still need help for 8/15 in Northampton with FSP outreach

Started by Fluff and Stuff, July 14, 2005, 03:14 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

Kevin have you seen the new cingular phone commercial? It features Back in Black as the backround music! LOL

KBCraig

Can't say that I have (my TV viewing is limited and very selective, always TiVo'd, and with a thumb poised over the skip button for commercials).

I was a college freshman in '81-82. It would be a fair statement that AC/DC, while not my favorite band, is an ingrained part of my culture.  :)

Part of our home education efforts will now be directed towards the understanding that there are two bands named Bad Company: the real one, with Paul Rodgers singing, and that other one, with the unknown twit attempting to sing.

Just to prove I'm not generational, we'll move on to The Band. Cripple Creek, anyone?  ;D

Kevin

Lloyd Danforth

The Band was/is? great!  I last saw them, here in Hartford, when "The Rolling Thunder Review" came thru here with Dylan and others.

Dreepa

Quote from: KBCraig on August 18, 2005, 02:04 AM NHFT
It would be a fair statement that AC/DC, while not my favorite band, is an ingrained part of my culture.? :)

I might be a tad younger but ingrained is true of me too.

Back in Black.... one of the best rock n' roll albums of all time.