• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I have no debt.

Started by porcupine kate, April 24, 2008, 10:15 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

porcupine kate

I know that a home can be a good investment.  It also can be a very bad investment. I have seen this personally.  I just hate the idea of paying so much intrest and the bank really owning the house till I pay them off.

Friday

I just finished paying off $42,094.55 in credit cards and bank loans.  :o  I feel like I indentured myself to get a ride to the New World.  From here on out, I'm working for myself.   ;D   :brave:

Um, except for the steel-toed boot of the State across my throat, of course.   :-\ 

Lloyd Danforth

Good for you!  There is some radio show that you can call in and yell: "I'm Debt Free!", but that probably wouldn't elevate our opinion of you.

TackleTheWorld

Holy cow, Friday
$42,094.55 is immense.   Well done!

Pat K

KBCraig

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on April 01, 2010, 07:19 PM NHFT
Good for you!  There is some radio show that you can call in and yell: "I'm Debt Free!", but that probably wouldn't elevate our opinion of you.

Dave Ramsey, who is on every minute of the day, somewhere. He has a Fox News show, too (or Fox Business, I don't know).

Good advice, but irritating show.

Russell Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

You should go out and BUY something, Sandy.

Friday

Actually, I am seriously considering buying a dining table.  I've eaten most of my meals sitting in Karl B's hand-me-down computer chair for going on 5 years now.   :P