• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Home Brew Event Sunday

Started by TackleTheWorld, April 25, 2008, 08:35 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Puke

Becky Thatcher

I love ginger beer!  Can't wait to try yours.  Also the Jackson ale.

Pat K

Kat Kanning

Pat McCotter

Darn, I  missed this!

I tried some commercial ginger beer and birch beer in Jamaica and couldn't stand the stuff. Now, if your ginger beer is anything like Vernor's I'd be a happy camper. It's expensive to run to Michigan every time I get the craving.

K. Darien Freeheart

Vernors is Michigan specific? I thought the areas around here just didn't sell enough to stock it. I see Faygo around here now and then... :(

Pat McCotter

My sister found 2-liter bottles in Northern VA but that was a while ago.

TackleTheWorld

Vernor's Ginger Soda
A Case Of 24-11.5oz Cans Of Vernor's Ginger Soda.

David

You're calling it ginger soda, is that the same as verners ginger ale?  nonalcoholic of course.  Ohio has it.  Not bad, though I don't have it too often.  Thought I have seen it in Keene area, have to check though. 

Pat K

I wonder what would happen, if ya mixed the
Ginger soda, with the home brew Beer?

Better not try it might rip a hole in the time space continuum.

Pat McCotter

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on May 07, 2008, 12:54 PM NHFT
Vernor's Ginger Soda
A Case Of 24-11.5oz Cans Of Vernor's Ginger Soda.

Yep, that's it. And they want $28.95 for UPS Ground. Total of $48.10 for 24 cans.

Mark_FTL

I used to get Vernor's in Florida a couple of years ago. It certainly is not isolated to Michigan.

Can some one email me J.J.'s email addy, pls?

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

the ginger soda is the best .... I don't even like ginger ale ... this stuff is great

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Russell Kanning on May 11, 2008, 08:43 AM NHFT
the ginger soda is the best .... I don't even like ginger ale ... this stuff is great

Ginger ale is weak.  Ginger beer is much stronger.