• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

A Theory Conforms to the Evidence

Started by Vitruvian, April 25, 2008, 11:33 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

kola

QuoteAnd again, the same question for GMO. Can you actually demonstrate that the technology itself is inherently flawed or unsafe or somesuch?

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=13866.0

srqrebel

Have you ever heard of "Morgellon's Disease?"

As of February 2007, more than 10,000 reports of the mysterious disease have been reported on the Morgellon Foundation's website. That's up from 2,000 reports in February of 2006.

Reports come from 15 nations across the world, including Canada, the UK, Australia and The Netherlands, as well as all 50 U.S. states. The majority of reports have come from Texas, California and Florida.

People with Morgellon's disease describe it as a feeling of bugs or parasites scuttling around beneath their skin, accompanied by open lesions that heal slowly and ooze out blue, black or white fibers that can be several millimeters long. These fibers appear like pliable plastic. They can be as fine as spider silk, yet they are strong enough to distend the skin when pulled and elicit shooting pains when you try to remove them.

The CDC, unusually slow to respond to what can only be described as a new outbreak, has finally set up a web page about the phenomenon, which they refer to as "Unexplained Dermopathy." In August 2007 -- a year after vowing to look into the terrifying disorder -- they gave $300,000 to Kaiser Permanente to investigate the disease.

The CDC's website lists additional symptoms, including fatigue, mental confusion, short term memory loss, joint pain, changes in vision, and social dysfunction, including suicide.

According to an article in Natural News, published last week, Morgellon's disease may be linked to genetically modified food.

While the CDC dragged its feet, a research team from Oklahoma State University lead by Dr. Randy Wymore, studied some of the fibers sent to them by Morgellons patients. They found that the fibers from different people look remarkably similar to each other, yet do not match any common environmental fibers.

Vitaly Citovsky, Professor of Biochemistry and Cell Biology at Stony Brook University in New York, discovered that the fibers contain the substance Agrobacterium, a genus of gram-negative bacteria capable of genetically transforming not only plants, but also other eukaryotic species, including human cells. 

Are we now teetering on the brink of the GM food disaster we feared from the very beginning?

I must say... THAT is rather terrifying :o

A quick online search clearly shows that this sci-fi horror disease is quite real indeed, not to mention of recent origin.

kola

it appears jaraxi has jumped to another thread where is it much easier to "operate".

like the old movie "Run Buddy Run"  (Joe Hass will know this! lol)

Kola

J’raxis 270145

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=13807.0 — Demonstrates that the mainstream AIDS theory is false and doctors and the industry are more interested in protecting their profits and reputations, but nothing further. That a vaccine hasn't yet been discovered simply indicates that this particular disease isn't something that can be treated with vaccines. Does not call into question vaccination itself, only the AIDS vaccine.

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=13802.0 — Demonstrates that aspartame is unsafe, but nothing further. Does not call into question any of the other artificial chemicals ever invented, only aspartame.

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=13723.0 — Demonstrates that Merck, a lot of doctors, and the government regulatory agencies are corrupt, but nothing further. Does not call into question mainstream medicine in any way, only these corporations, individuals, and the government.

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=13687.0 — Demonstrates that the U.S. health care system is broken, but nothing further. Does not call into question mainstream health care in any way, just that the U.S. government-regulated, insurance industry–infested health care system doesn't work.

You make far too many posts for me to sift through and find all the article threads you've started, but I jumped back to this one, since I saw all the recent replies as I was sifting:—

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=13196.0 — Demonstrates that mercury-containing vaccines are dangerous and perhaps a cause of autism, but nothing further. Does not call into question vaccination itself, only mercury-containing ones.

For any new posts you make, I'll be sure to reply to each with a similar analysis. ;D

Every one of these could be more easily explained by corruption: Doctors, corporations, &c., being more interested in protecting their profits and reputations, than they are with producing safe, effective products.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: srqrebel on May 01, 2008, 01:22 PM NHFT
Have you ever heard of "Morgellon's Disease?"

I must say... THAT is rather terrifying :o

A quick online search clearly shows that this sci-fi horror disease is quite real indeed, not to mention of recent origin.

The Wikipedia entry documents a number of theories as to the causes. It may be a new, real disease, or it may just be psychological.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: kola on May 01, 2008, 01:33 PM NHFT
it appears jaraxi has jumped to another thread where is it much easier to "operate".
like the old movie "Run Buddy Run"  (Joe Hass will know this! lol)

Quote from: kola on May 01, 2008, 01:19 PM NHFT
add"btw jraxi, have you avoided my other request about proving your claim about how much I post in regards to vaccine corruption? or you going to play hop-scotch forum discussion? You seemed to quickly jump on this thread and failed to respond to the other one. Let me know if you plan to avoid it or pursue it. Thanks.

::)

If you read this much into the fact that I read the forum by clicking "unread posts" and then just going down them in whatever order they appear (and sometimes backwards, due to the way I go through the browser tabs after they all open), I think I'm beginning to understand why you come up with some of the conclusions you do.

kola

heres your original claim jraxi :
QuoteMuch of the evidence of bad vaccines you've collect is evidence that the medical industry is corrupt, not evidence against vaccines per se.

Are you now altering things to include aids, aspartame etc too? Make up your mind.

Why not stick to your guns? or do you need to broaden the pool?

and please go back and post all my other posts that did not mention "corruption"

then let me know how "much".

thanks.

Kola

kola

now you claim I make way too many posts huh?

maybe if you look you may just find your statement was bogus.

maybe you were a bit too quick to make a claim on a hunch?

and now it appears you do not want to spend the time to prove that what you said was TRUTH.

you can get out of this easily by just admitting you based your claim on a off the cuff opinion and nothing more.

so whats your next move jraxi ? the classic ad hom?

kola 

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: kola on May 01, 2008, 02:34 PM NHFT
heres your original claim jraxi :
QuoteMuch of the evidence of bad vaccines you've collect is evidence that the medical industry is corrupt, not evidence against vaccines per se.

Are you now altering things to include aids, aspartame etc too? Make up your mind.

Wrong. All along I've been arguing about your irrational views concerning vaccines, GM products, and artificial chemicals. You keep coming back to vaccination specifically.

Quote from: kola on May 01, 2008, 02:34 PM NHFT
and please go back and post all my other posts that did not mention "corruption"

then let me know how "much".

Again, my claim was never about how many times you mentioned corruption, but how much of everything that you do mention can be more clearly explained by corruption than inherent flaws in the respective technologies.

I posted about the last six articles of yours that I found by going through your comments history. If you want to gather together all of your article posts for me, I'll be more than happy to attack each one. :)

kola

QuoteIf you want to gather together all of your article posts for me, I'll be more than happy to attack each one

LOL! you are funny.

u made the claim, now prove it.

isnt that the game thats played here?  ;D

Kola

kola

Quotejraxi quote:Much of the evidence of bad vaccines you've collect is evidence that the medical industry is corrupt, not evidence against vaccines per se.

again. heres YOUR quote.

no interpetation is really necessary. I think it is quite clear.

stop side stepping and tap dancing...the music is about to stop.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: kola on May 01, 2008, 03:11 PM NHFT
now you claim I make way too many posts huh?

You make too many posts for me to go find all the article threads you've made, that's all.

Quote from: kola on May 01, 2008, 03:11 PM NHFT
maybe if you look you may just find your statement was bogus.

maybe you were a bit too quick to make a claim on a hunch?

and now it appears you do not want to spend the time to prove that what you said was TRUTH.

you can get out of this easily by just admitting you based your claim on a off the cuff opinion and nothing more.

Firstly, my claim is based on what I remember from all of your posts. My original claim was misworded. I already clarified that.

Secondly, I'm not digging through 1,940+ posts to find a few dozen, perhaps hundred, articles. If you want to go collect them all together, I shall.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: kola on May 01, 2008, 03:36 PM NHFT
Quotejraxi quote:Much of the evidence of bad vaccines you've collect is evidence that the medical industry is corrupt, not evidence against vaccines per se.

again. heres YOUR quote.

no interpetation is really necessary. I think it is quite clear.

stop side stepping and tap dancing...the music is about to stop.

I've already corrected this:—

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on May 01, 2008, 12:28 PM NHFT

Let me rephrase this to make it more clear what I meant:—

All of the evidence that I have seen you post is, in actuality, although you may not interpret all of it as such, evidence of various forms of corruption in the medical industry—not evidence that the theory and concept of vaccination, per se, is flawed.

I can continue debating minutæ for as long as you want. Let me know when you want to get back on topic.

kola

You are wasting my time. Alls you did was spit out your opinion but refuse to justify it...and continue to redefine your direct statement.

take care. you win again.

Hows that?

Kola

J’raxis 270145

How about we get back to the original topic?

How do you go from specific examples of bad practices (be those corruption or otherwise) to claiming that a technology is inherently bad?