• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Firecracker Joe needs to hire a wetland engineer

Started by Kat Kanning, April 26, 2008, 10:43 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Quoteive never started a thread but i need to hire  a wetland  scientist /engineer to do my road stuff and would like to start a thread looking for a free stater to hire can you help me. please. thanx joe

Anyone around who could do this?

Puke

firecracker joe

thanx for your help kat.
yes i need an engineer who has a wetland scientist degree or stamp  to deal with the des for me before they start to fine me ,take my land or throw me in jail or all the above .
we have been corrresponding for 2 years now and since i stopped corresponding they sent me a registered letter with a 45 day period for me to make a move by getting after the fact permits and deal with them.

Russell Kanning

dig up the road and dare them to get to you over the pond ;)

just kidding ... they are never satisfied are they

firecracker joe

lol dont dare me. actually i guess im gonna succumb to being extorted because i just called a engineer/wetland scientist to deal with the fuckin nazis who will not be happy until i go broke kissing their asses and getting their lousy permits, I feel like a pussy but know if i dont do it now they will put liens on my land and do things i dont want done to me so for now i will pay their extorsion, not cause i want to but cause i want to mess with the fire dept. more. lol :D