• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Spur of the Moment Trip to NH 4/26 and 4/27

Started by K. Darien Freeheart, April 26, 2008, 02:17 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

K. Darien Freeheart

My wife and I are planning to hop in our car and drive out to NH right now. I'd personally like to head out to the Keene area and it appears that we'll be in town around Midnight. Anyone going to be around then?

FTL_Ian

No but see you @ the brewin' and you're welcome to attend Social Sundays.  I will be arriving there after 5pm, as we have to fill in on the Downsize DC radio show.

Kat Kanning

dalebert

I need to go into Manchester for errands tonight or tomorrow. If you're going to be in that area, lets us know. I could stop into Murphy's or something.

Amos Keag

Rosie and I will be out on the town tonight in Manch.

Late night (after 1am) on the back porch w/ a few Porcs.

Let us know if you decide to hang out in Manchester tonight.

K. Darien Freeheart

It looks like there's no nightlife in Keene so I'm going to try to haul ass out to Manchester tonight. I've got PM's to Dale and Amos, hopefully I'll find some people to hang out with. :)

My cell phone number is (301) 222-7446 and once I'm on the road you can contact me with e-mail at 3012227445@tmomail.net (my wife's cell).

I plan on leaving in about 20 minutes, hope to see as many of you guys as possible!

Puke

Quote from: Kevin Dean on April 26, 2008, 05:58 PM NHFT
It looks like there's no nightlife in Keene...

Not unless you like drunk college tards.

dalebert

Oh, Kevin. I'm sorry but I'm a big baby when it comes to staying up late. I'm often in bed by 11, midnight is usually the latest unless I MUST be up to finish a toon on Thursday night. I'm never in Manchester that late as it's a half hour drive home. If you're still in town tomorrow, I'll prolly head that way sometime in the day because I still need my prescriptions.

Atlas

Kat Kanning

Quote from: dalebert on April 26, 2008, 09:05 PM NHFT
Oh, Kevin. I'm sorry but I'm a big baby when it comes to staying up late. I'm often in bed by 11, midnight is usually the latest unless I MUST be up to finish a toon on Thursday night. I'm never in Manchester that late as it's a half hour drive home. If you're still in town tomorrow, I'll prolly head that way sometime in the day because I still need my prescriptions.

We're even bigger babies - we go to bed by 8:30 or 9.

K. Darien Freeheart

That's fine. :) I talked to Chris out in Manchester and didn't get into NH till about 4. We shifted west and ended up in Keene, sleeping in the Element in Super 8's parking lot. :)

My wife and I are planning to attend Social Sunday here at Vendetta, hope some of you brew day bailers will show up there. /me ducks