• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

5/21 fundraiser in Keene

Started by dawn, March 06, 2005, 01:09 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

Well I agree with half that statement. I for one am sure not delighted about it.

Margot Keyes

:DHi all - I know this is a little late, but I got some pictures up on the gallery about the fun we all had at the EdOptionsFair!! Yes, the turnout was less than stellar, but we have learned from that and are moving on to the next time. Unfortunately I made no money for the LSF (none at all actually...) from the face painting, but it was fun! Thanks to all my human canvases!! And NO I did NOT have a license to paint faces!!  ;D

All the rest of the books came home to my alcove over the garage and will be put in my neighborhood sale for LSF. Thanks guys for loading up my van!
Well, enjoy the photos everyone!
See you all hopefully on the 4th of June!
Margot
SUNSHINE

Michael Fisher

Unlicensed face painting?!  Sinner!!!   :o    :)

The pictures are great!  Thank you very much, Margot!

KBCraig

Quote from: Margot Keyes on May 31, 2005, 07:34 PM NHFT
:DHi all - I know this is a little late, but I got some pictures up on the gallery about the fun we all had at the EdOptionsFair!!

Link provided:

http://www.soulawakenings.com/underground/tikiwiki/tiki-browse_gallery.php?galleryId=23

Kevin