• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

State of The Shire

Started by Russell Kanning, April 27, 2008, 08:07 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

We were brainstorming at Vendetta's in Keene tonight. The idea came up of some sort of State of The Shire celebration outside the NH state house to show our extremist ideas. :)

Russell Kanning

Many of us could show up and act out our parts based on the playing cards.

I could go as the Cardinal. James Schnurgenberger will wear a monicle. Kat will have to get a new one.

JJ

Indeed I have been informed that my presence is requested on behalf of the elite members of society.  It is likely that my speech will be written for me as I am merely a mouthpiece for my powerful masters.

ReverendRyan

Awwww,

I left my vestments in Texas.

(That almost sounds like the title to a bad country song, no?)

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: jjschless on April 27, 2008, 08:12 PM NHFT
Indeed I have been informed that my presence is requested on behalf of the elite members of society.  It is likely that my speech will be written from me as I am merely a mouthpiece for of powerful masters.

Schnergenberger!

Russell Kanning

who is the ruler of the shire?
Is he ruling in exile somewhere or is he on the royal yacht?

JJ

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on April 27, 2008, 08:17 PM NHFT
Indeed I have been informed that my presence is requested on behalf of the elite members of society.  It is likely that my speech will be written from me as I am merely a mouthpiece for of powerful masters.

Schnergenberger!

Silence peon you wouldn't have half of what you do if not for the benevolent grace and generosity of our most kind masters.

ReverendRyan

Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 27, 2008, 08:19 PM NHFT
who is the ruler of the shire?
Is he ruling in exile somewhere or is he on the royal yacht?

We're an anarcho-capitalist commune!
We take it in turn to act as a sort of executive officer for the week.....

Caleb

I am close to a breakthrough with this Schnergenberger conspiracy. I now know how they managed to obscure their lineage.

The pieces have almost completely come together....

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: jjschless on April 27, 2008, 08:21 PM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on April 27, 2008, 08:17 PM NHFT

Schnergenberger!

Silence peon you wouldn't have half of what you do if not for the benevolent grace and generosity of our most kind masters.

Good dialog...  ;D

(Oh wait, I'm supposed to respond in character)
The Schnergenberger's will never silence me! Just wait until Caleb reveils all he has documented about you and your ilk!

Jim Johnson

I'm going to need a rubber knife... or one that's beer flavored.

Caleb

I fear for my life, so I will post some information to hopefully set people on the right track, in the event of my death.

http://www.scharffenberger.com/  notice the illuminati crest: The Satanic Ram on top of the three Pyramids. Can there be any doubt that this is the American line of the Schnergenberger's, with the name slightly changed to throw us off the track?

also see how they mock us, by flaunting their chocolate conspiracy in their illimunati and satanic ritual show, Buffy the Vampire Slayer ... http://www.buffyguide.com/episodes/bandcandy.shtml

Here's a link to the Lindt branch of the Schnergenberger's showing their complicity: http://www.theendoftheuniverse.ca/node/20

None of your chocolate is safe people!  Please!  Don't panic! Just send me your chocolate, and I will safely dispose of it for you.

Jim Johnson

I want some of that chocolate. 

If JJ can get us some of that chocolate... we could study the properties... and ya know... learn... more about the Schnergenburgers... is that possible JJ?

Caleb, you missed the most excellent chocolate chip cookies that Kim Possible made the other morning.

Caleb

Mmmmmmmm. chocolate chip cookies.

Radical_Teen

It's true I did made cookies. I wish you were here Caleb to have one, everyone says there really good.