• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

What's in your clipboard?

Started by dalebert, April 29, 2008, 02:13 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

Thanx for? subscribing. Check out my comic? strip by the same name?? if you haven't? already.?? Link? is on my profile.

sandm000

Kat Kanning

K. Darien Freeheart

Kat Kanning

dalebert

shyfrog

There will be farm animals, workshops, hybrid vehicles, solar cars, "green" food vendors and demonstrations

KBCraig

Kat Kanning

Railing against the system
Today at 5:16am | Edit Note | Delete
What kind of system is it that demands money of a man, while simultaneously making it impossible for him to earn any? I feel like scratching someone's eyes out, but who? His ex-wife who used the system? The police who arrested him, enforcing the system? The judge who will make certain the system is carried out, locking him up for....months?....a year? The politicians who made the system? Better to scratch my own eyes out so that I don't see what America has become....America, that place once synonymous with Freedom.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on April 16, 2010, 04:25 AM NHFT
Railing against the system
Today at 5:16am | Edit Note | Delete
What kind of system is it that demands money of a man, while simultaneously making it impossible for him to earn any? I feel like scratching someone's eyes out, but who? His ex-wife who used the system? The police who arrested him, enforcing the system? The judge who will make certain the system is carried out, locking him up for....months?....a year? The politicians who made the system? Better to scratch my own eyes out so that I don't see what America has become....America, that place once synonymous with Freedom.

I'm sorry this happened Kat, it's not right at all.  :( 

sandm000

Sovereign Curtis