• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

humor: cop video

Started by mackler, May 04, 2008, 08:05 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

kola

Sorry Mack but I really didn't think the video was funny or humorous. That situation could have easily gotten out of hand. That is a very piss-poor example how a commoner should conduct himself with two cops. But again I do not know all the circumstances.

first off: I dont know the specifcs about how or where these guys were shooting weapons and/or if it was safe. As a viewer I have no knowledge about the complaint or what that other young guy (the one standing outside) was saying to the cop.

second: the two (I will call them kids) were conducting themselves poorly by using vulgar language and clear disrespect for another human being/s.

thirdly: AND THIS BOTHERED ME; That cop had no right to shove that kids camera. If the kid had done that to the cop, he would have be taken down and charged with assault of an officer. (and who knows what else).   

What that video showed is what I have been talking about. The common people are very unhappy with  cops. People are getting pissed and they are starting to reflect and react. They are beginning to educate themselves so they can "attempt" to stand up for their rights. (our God-given rights and the Bill of Rights). But what we are seeing now are cops having to deal with common people who are standing up for themselves (aka "fighting back") and the cops do not know how to handle themselves. It creates even more frustration on the part of the cop.

The kids would have been wise to not open the door. They could have spoken to the cops (briefly) to see why they had come, indicated to them that there were no problems and then ask them nicely to get off their property. They had every right to film the event too.

The thing I do not undertsand is how many cops object to being taped with audio, vid or both. Cops tape us with their cruiser cams as part of their protocol and we have no choice or say in the matter. So why do they get all bent up when we decide to do it? And they often hide! It must be like Krytonite or something. If they are doing their job correctly, they should have no problems subjecting themselves to a camera and audioed as well. I have a professional trade and would have zero objections if somone wanted to video tape and audio record me while I work. In fact I would actually love it because it would help educate people about what it is I ACTUALLY do. Often I have high school students who do work-study programs and shadow me for a week in the workplace. I love doing it ...and over the years, three kids later decided to enroll in chiropractic college after doing a work-study program at my office. How cool is that?

Kola

mackler

"Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but the thing dies in the process."
--E. B. White