• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

What are some of your least favorite games?

Started by Raineyrocks, April 29, 2008, 04:04 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

It is less that I hate it and more about having to learn it all over again due to not playing it as often as I did when my family played it once a week or so.
Each time my sisters and myself drag out the Mahjong set, I have to relearn the Bams, Cracks, Dragons, Flowers and all that other stuff!

K. Darien Freeheart

Whoa...

It actually occured to me that mahjong has a physical game... I've never played it in meatspace. Setting up the board would be a huge disinsentive to playing. :)

Porcupine Kate and I are at the opposite ends of the spectrum... Trivial Pursuit was a game I loved before I had every non-sports question memorized. I spent thousands on and competed in Magic: The Gathering tournaments in college and only stopped playing because my friend had my card collection and got killed. I just couldn't bring myself to ask his brother for them back. I've passed many hours with Scrabble.