• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I'm Coming Home...

Started by bigmike, August 04, 2009, 12:56 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Isophix

Hope you made it all OK!

See you next week, if all goes according to plan!

bigmike

Yep got in on time last night. See you when you get here Isophix.

Brian and Mackler scooped me up from the airport, drove me around to find a place to crash.

We went back to Porc Row, it was so cool of those guys, cxxguy and the nice lady who crashes on the sofa (sorry I forgot your name) to just open their home to a stranger and make me feel welcome.

Thanks so much guys. I look forward to being able to do the same for a new mover in the future.

Now if I can just find a pothole that needs to be filled....

K. Darien Freeheart

QuoteNow if I can just find a pothole that needs to be filled....

Oh yeah... you're used to roads being dirt with watermelon sized chunks of asphalt lying around, huh?

bigmike

Quote from: Kevin Dean on August 18, 2009, 04:17 PM NHFT
QuoteNow if I can just find a pothole that needs to be filled....

Oh yeah... you're used to roads being dirt with watermelon sized chunks of asphalt lying around, huh?

It's either a tire-popping crater or, yes, the 6-8" high pile of asphalt that the road crews hope will "settle" over time.

MattLeft

Met you tonight at the Taproom.  Good times.  Welcome to NH.

P.S. I thought you'd be bigger...

bigmike

Quote from: MattLeft on August 19, 2009, 12:31 AM NHFT
Met you tonight at the Taproom.  Good times.  Welcome to NH.

P.S. I thought you'd be bigger...

Thanx dude. I grew up with many Mike's and a lot of Italians who did the nickname thing. You should see Little Mike ;)

While you're at it "Drapery Tony" is not a guy you'd want to make fun of as an interior decorator.

I didn't get to talk with anyone for as long as I wanted to, but I'll do my best to be a regular on Taproom Tuesdays. I'm sure we'll see each other around. Thanks for making me feel welcome.