• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Open carry litter pickup Manchester May 3 (calendar entry)

Started by Dave Ridley, April 30, 2008, 07:47 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

Moving this event to May 3, was originally scheduled for later but now there is a rain issue with the original date.

I'm scheduling tentatively another open carry litter pickup for Saturday May 3.
2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Around the 400 block of Central
In Manchester

I may invite the media this time so RSVP on this thread would be appreciated... I wont invite them unless I have a sense we're looking at respectable turnout.

Date will change if it rains, but the forecast is for cloudy on saturday.

doobie

I should be there.  Just means I need to hit the range in the morning.

sandm000

Pacifists who are interested:

I've got realistic looking airsoft pistols for the appearance of open carry, without any of the nasty possibility of you hurting anyone.

doobie

Dan

Dave Ridley

Moving this event to May 3, was originally scheduled for later but now there is a rain issue with the original date.

I'm scheduling tentatively another open carry litter pickup for Saturday May 3.
2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Around the 400 block of Central
In Manchester

I may invite the media this time so RSVP on this thread would be appreciated... I wont invite them unless I have a sense we're looking at respectable turnout.

Date will change if it rains, but the forecast is for cloudy on saturday.

free stater meeting is at 11 am right?

Porcupine Realtor

Dave, be sure to announce this event at the MVP meeting and maybe recruit a few people to join you on Central St.

Dave Ridley

can someone serve , in addition to me, as a media contact?  i'd need basically just your permission to give out your name, phone and email to the press.

ReverendRyan

I can do that. Use 603-625-1690 and newhampshire AT pinkpistols DOT org

Dave Ridley

does anyone have a glock-19-friendly holster i could borrow?  i'd need to pick it up before 5 today.   I appear to have left mine in seabrook.

i could give it back to you for use tomorrow if need be , but i do need it tonight for a picture.

doobie

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend the pick up on Saturday.  Hope it goes well.

J’raxis 270145

Apparently Wikipedia has an article on open carry, so I added a note about this in the relevant section.

JellyFish

Is the "400 block of central" a street? It would be helpful if you just posted a street number for people to meet you at. I do not know Manchester well so I prefer a definite address.