• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Bye Sean

Started by TackleTheWorld, April 30, 2008, 09:10 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

TackleTheWorld

Sean, our friend
who was FMTVs producer at Cheshire TV
brought in the live chicken for the Delmar Burridge interview
and edited the video of my arrest
who lived all winter in a Thoreau cabin
is gone.

He signed up with the 82 airborne, the paratroopers of the army.
:'(

Coconut

Today? Just now? What? Information? Sean  :'(

TackleTheWorld

Lee, his boss at Cheshire TV says he suddenly left his job, car, house and joined the army.

Coconut

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on April 30, 2008, 09:39 PM NHFT
Lee, his boss at Cheshire TV says he suddenly left his job, car, house and joined the army.

If anyone was going to do it, I'm not surprised it was him... I wish he would have asked around though if he was in so much distress he felt he had to do that.

dalebert

I'm so sorry, Lauren. That must be very troubling.

Puke

Tom Sawyer

Damn I hope he likes singin' and runnin'.

Hope he makes it back.

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

The only thing worse than freezing in the woods in NH is burning in the desert.

Friday

:o Is this the Sean who was filming at the secession conference in Vermont two years ago?  Caleb, please help me out here.

Does this represent a complete reversal of beliefs, or is this a demented form of delayed suicide?  I'm confused. 

Russell Kanning

Yes
maybe
probably not
many of us are

Caleb

If it's a belief reversal, I'm not especially surprised. From the moment I met Sean, he scared me with some of the things he said. Of course, I also figured that there was a good chance that he just liked to rev up the shock value, but what's weird is I wonder why they took him. He's been a tax protester for a long time.  You'd think they'd check for anti-government activity before letting you sign up.

dalebert

Not really. Unless he needed a clearance, which costs a lot of money, they wouldn't do much more than check for a criminal record.

srqrebel

FTL_Ian

:o

Damn, I'd love to know what he was thinking.