• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

New Hampshire Man Declares The Start Of The Revolution

Started by coffeeseven, April 30, 2008, 11:05 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

coffeeseven

http://www.restoretherepublic.com/content/view/1080/71/

Written by vintageus   
Tuesday, 29 April 2008

Revolution www.revnh.com (New Hampshire)
Reply to: jasonruths@revnh.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it
Date: 2008-04-27, 5:11PM EDT

Revolution- public notice

I Jason Ruths citizen of New Hampshire call for immediate revolution and hereby evoke Article 10 of the New Hampshire Constitution. I fully accept all the rights, responsibilities and consequences from the result of my action. I demand legal protection from any governmental agents or representatives that wish to do me harm in any way. As host of the Wicked Good Show I also demand all of the rights and accesses extended to members of the press. I consider this a public announcement and encourage people to cut copy and/or forward any part of this information to who ever they like. Please visit my website revnh.com and help us spread the word as quickly as possible.

Thank you
Jason Ruths
revnh.com

Text from; Revolution- Common Sense Part Deux:

Citizens of New Hampshire, the United States and the World - Hear my words, listen to my message and heed my warnings. The time has come -the time for change. The time to hold our leaders responsible. The time has come for revolution.

Here in New Hampshire revolution is still our legal right, guaranteed by article 10 of our state's constitution. Article 10, the right to revolution, is not only part of our bill of rights, but is also our responsibility when government serves only the needs of a few.

Most of us already see that the path we are on will lead to disaster. The signs are many and in plain sight: the environment, the economy, energy and wars– the health care, education, justice and retirement systems. These are just a few of the issues we face. It seems that nothing our government is responsible for is going well.

There is a terrible strain pushing down on our world right now and those closest to the edge have already started to fall off. The warnings range from road rage to school shootings and the sad part is these may not even be the worst examples you can think of. People have started to crack and it's a sobering warning sign.

It is time to for us to take a deep breath as a society, decide where we want to go and then go there before it's too late. It will be too late when you show up to the store and gas is $20 a gallon and bread is $10 a loaf. But this is the path we are on.

That's why it's time for a revolution in the Information Age, where the internet changes all the rules of engagement. If the pen is mightier than the sword then the internet is The People's ultimate weapon and the best part is no one has to die.
The world has completely changed since our founding fathers in every way. Our revolution will be fought on a digital battlefield. We'll shoot people with cameras and drop media bombs that spread to every corner of the globe.

Here in New Hampshire we will once again set an example for the rest of the world, as we did in January of 1776 by declaring independence from England and becoming the first nation of the New World. The Sovereign Nation of New Hampshire; Live Free or Die.

If it's possible anywhere it's here, if it's ever been possible at anytime it's now –with our unique history, our unique government and our unique mentality.

Once again we will focus the world's eye here for a grand experiment. This experiment will redefine the term "reality TV". By creating our own reality we will be the founding parents of the new millennium and allow this great nation of freedom to be reborn. To accomplish this we must hold politicians responsible, hold big business accountable and truly take the power back. Each has been working in the best interest of the other while ignoring the common interests of the people. For once, let's use the World Wide Web's true potential, turn "The All Seeing Eye" inward and form a transparent government.

The initial demands of the Revolution are simple. Paid politicians, your schedule needs to be posted to the internet weekly along with a two minute video explaining to your boss "We the people" what you have done in the past week and what you are going to do in the coming week to solve the major issues. If something is secret or personal on your schedule mark it down but we need to see if you are earning that ridiculous salary, benefits package and retirement plan with lifetime healthcare.

We will focus first on our state governor, the representatives that we send to Washington and the candidates running for president. After all, everyone from small town representatives to the most powerful world leader works for the people whether they choose to recognize it or not. It is time to act.

There is no doubt the machine is broken. Government has failed us. We have failed government. We have allowed politicians and Corporate America to plunder this great nation at the expense of all but a few. This is a call to true patriots who wish this country to be well and to be well respected once again throughout the world.
With your support we will visit every city and town in New Hampshire and anywhere else our journey takes us to make sure our elected officials do their jobs. We will talk to and interact with as many people as we can along the way to get their input, opinions and suggestions. We will seek out officials and have them pledge loyalty to the people they represent. We will then make sure that they honor that pledge.

"We The People" must put aside our party loyalties and instead be loyal to the ideals of freedom and democracy. It is time to alter our reality and make history.
This address will be our "shot heard around the world". Please help by getting the word out to all those that you know. Most importantly we need to reach every person living in New Hampshire.

I ask of any possible detractors, nay-sayers or opposition: Do you believe the system is efficient? Do you believe the politicians are doing their jobs well? Do you think government is serving the needs of the people?

Politicians, our demands are not unreasonable. We need to see positive results for the faith we have placed in you.

While we have no intentions of ripping the fabric of our society, we must remove the barriers we and those before us have built lest they are all we have to pass on to our children.

Big business has their lobbyists, now it's time to level the playing field! The internet changes everything!

I am Jason Ruths- lobbyist for the people.
The Revolution will be televised!
wickedgoodshow.com

Russell Kanning

I wonder who he is demanding provide him legal protection? Would it be the government he wants to revolt against?

dalebert

Yeah, I laughed a little bit. This is like a revolution of slaves demanding better slave quarters.
::)

coffeeseven

Quote from: dalebert on May 01, 2008, 08:57 AM NHFT
Yeah, I laughed a little bit. This is like a revolution of slaves demanding better slave quarters.
::)

;D

srqrebel

Powerful... but then he turns around and shoots himself in the foot.

He acknowledges that "government" has failed us. He appears to recognize that the system is not efficient.

Yet he turns to the source of the problem in search of the solution: He directs the producers of values (the general public)... to turn once again to the parasites and their bullies for a solution :duh:

His revolution will go exactly nowhere, and accomplish exactly nothing. The only thing that will restart the economy, and deliver the lasting peace and prosperity we mutually desire, is a transition away from the entire, long-obsolete Authoritarian Model Of Government (AMOG), whose only practical purpose is to subjugate the individual -- to the Free Market Model, wherein each individual is 100% free to direct her own fate, the rational first step of which is for the enlightened individual to clearly recognize and universally honor the natural, inherent domain of every other individual -- for the individual alone is the independent, functioning unit of the species.

It comes down to a simple, irrefutable axiom: Freedom and subjugation are diametric opposites. They absolutely cannot harmoniously coexist. Chaos and disorder are the natural outcome of trying to force them into coexistence (various manifestations of the AMOG). Tyranny and destruction is the natural outcome of 100% subjugation of the individual. Peace and prosperity is the natural outcome of 100% freedom of the individual.

100% freedom of the individual exists only when no one rules over, or attempts to rule over, another. Hence, universal, resolute abandonment of the Authoritarian Model Of Government is the only rational path to peace and prosperity for all.

J’raxis 270145

He's invoking his right to revolution under Part I, Article 10 of the New Hampshire Constitution. That alone shows he's only interested in revolting against this government, not the government or the State in general.

watershed

Is this revolution going to change the gov model as we know it, or just plug in a few new mandates and personalities to create the apearance of change?

John Edward Mercier

None of the above. He's trying to use the NH Constitution to affect those things not within its context.

memenode

Ah and I had my hopes up reading the title. :S

We voluntaryists should declare a revolution ourselves. Worldwide even! Cause.. we don't exactly care for borders. ;)

There are a few good ingredients in the above declaration, like using digital technology, shooting with cameras, and doing media bombs, but his end goal is so shallow that I might as well miss to see the difference once he's done. In fact, I'm not sure this can actually succeed.. It lacks the temerity and can easily by many be interpreted as just another discontented guy throwing big words against a concrete wall.

The wall must be destroyed.

Until someone declares intent and beginnings of structured action to do that, there's no revolution. IMHO.

We'll do that.. soon enough.

srqrebel

Quote from: gu3st on May 04, 2008, 01:13 PM NHFT

Until someone declares intent and beginnings of structured action to do that, there's no revolution. IMHO.

Amen, bro!

Russell Kanning

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on May 01, 2008, 11:02 AM NHFT
He's invoking his right to revolution under Part I, Article 10 of the New Hampshire Constitution. That alone shows he's only interested in revolting against this government, not the government or the State in general.
yep
this post gets the official :cardinal: blessing

David

Quote from: gu3st on May 04, 2008, 01:13 PM NHFT
Ah and I had my hopes up reading the title. :S

We voluntaryists should declare a revolution ourselves. Worldwide even! Cause.. we don't exactly care for borders. ;)

There are a few good ingredients in the above declaration, like using digital technology, shooting with cameras, and doing media bombs, but his end goal is so shallow that I might as well miss to see the difference once he's done. In fact, I'm not sure this can actually succeed.. It lacks the temerity and can easily by many be interpreted as just another discontented guy throwing big words against a concrete wall.

:) ;D  Agreed, or as the very religious SRQRebel said, Amen.   ;)

srqrebel

Quote from: David on May 04, 2008, 10:58 PM NHFT
:) ;D  Agreed, or as the very religious SRQRebel said, Amen.   ;)

Now now, Brother Dave!

;D ;D ;D

memenode

Quote from: John Edward Mercier on May 04, 2008, 06:44 PM NHFT
Wall?

A, perhaps not exactly precise, metaphor for the government, or the AMOG. It cages us into geographies, conformism (to laws and norms set by the few supposedly in the name of majority) and consequences of the two (borders plus conformism = bunch of human sheep in a herd willing to follow leaders into such "glorious" endeavors like war AKA nationalism).

I refuse to be walled, fenced or whatever, as if I'm some sort of an animal that needs to be controlled. Therefore "revolution" that strives to merely soften the wall, make it transparent or do anything to it other than completely erasing it - is no revolution at all for me.