• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Monsanto the GMO Kings

Started by kola, May 01, 2008, 12:57 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

kola

Dylboz,
What was your other username when you posted here?

Kola

Dylboz

I've never had another username here. I only joined the forum a little while ago, after getting sick of the FTL forum (too many goatse style pictures posted for no reason but to upset people), though I still post there, too. Dylboz is my internet "brand." I use it at all the forums I post on, as well as blogs, comment sections, you name it, and I've never used anything else that I can recall in any other forum, either.

srqrebel

Quote from: Caleb on May 04, 2008, 10:58 PM NHFT
You're alright, kola, but you do have a chip the size of texas on your shoulder, which causes you to just be looking to take offense. It's also the reason that so many people here like to push your buttons.

I get the exact same impression about Kola.

All that knee-jerk reaction is getting tiresome.

Dylboz

I'm not sure why he's accusing me of being a sock puppet. Does the conspiracy mindset really run that deep?

:Bolt:

NJLiberty

Quote from: Ron Helwig on May 08, 2008, 08:33 AM NHFT
Correct, there is a huge difference. The former is basically just tossing stuff together and hoping for a good outcome. It isn't very safe, and is very wasteful. The latter is much safer and more efficient.

I'm curious Ron, what is unsafe about crossing corn A with corn b, or bean with bean, etc.?

George