• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I kinda like Keene!

Started by Mellamo, May 01, 2008, 08:25 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

Quote from: Kat Kanning on May 08, 2008, 08:28 AM NHFT
Oh good, someone old enough to get the reference :)

I got it too.  :'(

Russell Kanning

Quote from: dalebert on May 08, 2008, 09:38 AM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on May 08, 2008, 08:28 AM NHFT
Oh good, someone old enough to get the reference :)

I got it too.  :'(
you don't have to be old to get the reference ... just old to have been around when it created :)

Lloyd Danforth

Not even when it was created. Whenever these themes or characters are Re-popularized on TV or in theaters there is a resurgence in interest in them.
I remember thinking that Wizard Of Oz and all of those nifty Disney Cartoons were made just for tykes like my self, but, they were made for my parents generation. Disney rolled them out every five years or so to snag a new bunch of kids.

srqrebel

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on May 09, 2008, 10:10 AM NHFT
...I remember thinking that Wizard Of Oz and all of those nifty Disney Cartoons were made just for tykes like my self, but, they were made for my parents generation. Disney rolled them out every five years or so to snag a new bunch of kids.

Lloyd was a tyke once??  :o

;D

Pat K

Loyd is in the front row checkerd shirt.

dalebert

Quote from: Pat K on May 09, 2008, 04:01 PM NHFT
Loyd is in the front row checkerd shirt.

Dead ringer! That's it. As self-proclaimed Ambassador of the Shism, I officially declare Lloyd's nickname to be Spanky.

Russell Kanning

I am going with spanky too

I am in the back row with the tall hat ... william is next to me looking sideways

Kat Kanning

We need to buy Spanky one of those hats  :D