• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

House for sale: Epsom

Started by Pat McCotter, May 02, 2008, 03:02 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat McCotter

I just saw this and it might be up someone's alley - not mine, just an ad that I saw. A 1987 mobile home on 2.5 acres in the back woods of Epsom for $64,900. The house across the street at 261 Mt Delight is also available at $164,900.

WARNING: The road is called Swamp Rd in Deerfield so there is probably some wetlands involved in the 2.5 acres.

256 Mt. Delight Rd.
HERE IT IS, A QUIET SPOT IN THE EPSOM COUNTRYSIDE, OPEN SPACE FLOOR PLAN, 2 TO 3 BEDROOMS, 2 BATHS, 2 DECKS AND READY FOR YOU TO MOVE IN. MOTIVATED SELLER!

General Information
County Merrimack
Sq. ft. 952
Lot Size 2.57
Stories 1 Story

Rooms

Room Sizes
Bedroom 1 12X10
Bedroom 2 12X08
Living 12X17
Kitchen 12X18

Schools
Elementary
Epsom Central School
High
Pembroke Academy

Miscellaneous
Year Built 1987
Taxes $1,740

Appliances
gas stove

Interior
master bedroom with bath
first floor laundry
eat-in-kitchen
cathedral ceiling
cable
ceiling fan
laundry hookups

Construction
manufactured home
aluminum siding

Lot
fields
wooded
level
horse property

Water
dug well

Sewer
septic
leachfield

Exterior
deck

Heating
hot air

Pat McCotter

Price reduced from $64,900 to $59,900.

Ron Helwig

That location would be AWESOME.

Its almost exactly halfway between Kevin's party house in Pembroke and Little Minnesota (and it's range).

dalebert

I guess the main appeal would be that you could live in the mobile home while you built something a little nicer. Then you have a rental and a lot of land to do something with.

TackleTheWorld

Warning, I've found evidence of a cabal of objectivist free-staters in Epsom!

Pat K

Pat McCotter

Yes! They've even opened a Montessori school there! Those objectivists will stop at nothing!