• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

It's a Shire Birthday Party!

Started by Kat Kanning, May 03, 2008, 07:30 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

He gets his very own emoticon for his birthday:   :cardinal: :cardinal:

Kat Kanning

:cardinal:

So does this look like Russell after too much green smoothie?

J’raxis 270145

Russell Kanning

SethCohn

On this board, Russell is pretty popeular.    >:D

Kat Kanning

Just so you know, you're not welcome in my house, Seth.

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

I haven't stabbed him in the back while he's down.  I wouldn't be going back to his house.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on May 05, 2008, 06:28 AM NHFT
He let you in his house
So if George Bush invites you to his house, do you have to stand by him no matter what he does in the future?
Seth chose sides while I was in jail. I do not have to act as if he is my friend now.

Kat Kanning

He's posting on a thread about a party for Russell, it seemed like something he should know before he drove out here, not that he was very likely to do that.

Kat Kanning

BTW, I was pissed at people who were saying Russell should pay, or people have an obligation to support their kids no matter what the mom might have done...it was Seth's comments in particular.

Lloyd Danforth

I almost never pay attention to Seth's posts

SethCohn

Quote from: Russell Kanning on May 05, 2008, 06:38 AM NHFT
Seth chose sides while I was in jail. I do not have to act as if he is my friend now.

So my saying that I could see signs of the Russell I've known in some of Mindy's description of her side of events was 'taking sides'?
So my not 100% supporting your stance of not paying child support was 'taking sides'?
So my wishing you to be out as quickly as possible, to be restored to your family, and hoping you'd cooperate with the authorities so that would happen rather than you sitting in jail, that is 'taking sides'?

Ok, fine.  I guess I took a side.

I heard from Kat and Dave that they were upset with what I wrote... and it was clear when I saw Kat right before you got out that she was angry with me (I was friendly to her, despite that)

This is the first I've heard you were upset with me, Russell, though I'm not surprised by it.

I still wish you a happy birthday, and hope to repair our friendship in the future.  We've been at odds and upset with each other before, and long periods of Kat and I not talking in the past, but like it or not, we end up in the same social circles, and it's easier to mend bridges than to maintain enmity... though I can think of a few who have managed to do so...

srqrebel

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on May 05, 2008, 10:57 AM NHFT
I almost never pay attention to Seth's posts

;D

---

Happy Birthday, Russell! :occasion15: :occasion18:

Sorry to miss the party :(

Pat K

Happy birthday Russelll, I give you the extra L as a present.