• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Abuse Of Power

Started by hampton activist, January 14, 2005, 06:55 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

hampton activist

We contacted R Limbaugh, S Hannity, Bill O'Reilly and Laura Ingrahm today.We are also following the New London,CT eminent domain case to be heard before the US Supreme Court on Feb. 22 2005.

Hampton ZBA has no problem ignoring their zoning ordinance to grant developers excessive variances to over build upscale condominiums on small parcels and choose to enforce it to deprive this family of their ability to keep their senior family member out of a nursing home.Something is seriously wrong in Hampton and it goes way above  the building inspector....................................

Lloyd Danforth

HA,
I think we are going to be in Hampton Saturday afternnon to do some leafleting.
If you are interested, call me on my cell phone after 8am, or so, as I will be traveling north from CT.
Lloyd
860-559-4406

Russell Kanning

Kat and I will be there Saturday afternoon. :)

rothamerica

hampton activist

We'll call you tomorrow mid-morning to meet for coffee

Dave Ridley

Great to see Hampton folks here!  Personally I tend to think we should defer to you guys since you're the ones who live there....is there anything we're doing or planning that you think might not be the best course?  Any suggestions what we could do better?

Hampton Taxpayer wrote:

<<Great spot to organize a protest to generate more national attention.>>

By that do you mean Hampton is or that their town meeting is?   

Also another question for Hampton folks:  Obviously most of us organizing this initially have been from all over the state, not necessarily from Hampton.  How do we avoid the carpetbagger effect?

hampton activist

With all this going on I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to stand for it any longer........
LETS FIGHT

John

Thanks.
One of my best friends has lived in Hampton for many, many years.

So, non-violent respectful protest - and still like fire?
How about a candlelight vigil?  Perhaps at a Liberty Tree.   :)

Russell Kanning

So Hampton folks....do you like the idea of our protest on the 25th for Woodward and Burbank?
What do you think people in Hampton could do to help change the zoning madness?

Dave Ridley

Hamptontaxpayer wrote:

<< refrain from anything "illegal" or violent action or threat....A Liberty Tree should be a strong tree. A fruitful Liberty Tree. Must object to the "lyinching" "burning" metaphors.>>>

You heard the man...  Let's take his advice to heart.

Russell Kanning

Keep the ideas coming for what we can do to help. We won't be able to do them all, but people in this group can do a few of them. :)

Michael Fisher

Quote from: hamptontaxpayer on January 16, 2005, 10:31 AM NHFT
I believe you would stand a far better chance seperating militia talk from your ideology online.? The IRS will be eventually changed by legislation.? The last thing your group needs to be branded as is right wing extremist and wacko.? You guys should keep you website ideology as pure as possible.?

I will do anything I can to help out.? Here is my e-mail address:? mikef@lsfund.org
Please contact me about any upcoming meetings, flyer handouts, protests, or anything else you need help with.? I'll do my best to be there.

As far as purifying our ideology, I can tell you right now that it will never happen.? Once we give one inch toward being more "moderate" and "popular", we give up everything we're fighting for, we give up on the idea of true liberty.? I do not speak for anyone else here, but this is my position:? I will do anything I can to advance liberty, but I will never waiver on the path to true liberty.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: hamptontaxpayer on January 16, 2005, 10:31 AM NHFT
? As an ex-military member sworn to protect the constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic, I believe you would stand a far better chance seperating militia talk from your ideology online.?  The last thing your group needs to be branded as is right wing extremist and wacko.? You guys should keep your website ideology as pure as possible.?

If you will refer to the constitution you will see it mentions Militia in the second amendment.  As we are, primarily libertarians, our ideolgy is always pure.

Russell Kanning

Are we missing some hamptontaxpayer posts here?