• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Marijuana Smoking in Public

Started by FTL_Ian, April 30, 2008, 10:14 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

highline

Quote from: Sapphire on May 02, 2008, 06:18 PM NHFT
i have met highline, at taproom before, a friend of the free state, and a leap speaker.

Having lived in NH my entire life, I am very grateful for the FSP and welcome everyone to their new home!  (and with enough notice, I would be more than happy to help any of you unpack.....  show you around.....  etc.....)

As Gard said on FTL the other day....  It is like having the calvary arrive to fight against quite a few unjust things that happen at our state house!  >:D

kola

highline,

how do you feel about enforcing laws where there are no victims and no harm was done?

would you have done the same to Laura Canario(arrested her) when she was walking down the street? Would you have stolen her camera too? 

I'd be interested in your thoughts regarding both questions.

Kola

Beth221

Quote from: kola on May 02, 2008, 07:31 PM NHFT
yeah i thought i smelled bacon.

kola

i dont think that is bacon you are smelling   >:D

kola

Sizzlelean?

GMO baconstuff?

i though he was the officer Ian knows.

Kola

highline

Quote from: kola on May 02, 2008, 10:56 PM NHFT
how do you feel about enforcing laws where there are no victims and no harm was done?

I think laws which restrict freedom and impose the popular morality on individuals are repressive and need to be repealed.  I dislike very much that aspect of my chosen profession.

would you have done the same to Laura Canario(arrested her) when she was walking down the street? Would you have stolen her camera too? 

I cannot say...  I do not know the exact circumstances of the situation.  The fact that she was released without charges certainly speaks to the legitimacy of her being arrested in the first place. 

I don't understand why she has not been returned her camera yet.  That makes no sense to me. 

I firmly believe that deleting pictures off of a persons digital camera is a violation of their rights.  It would be conduct governed by the 4th Amendment to the US Constitution and Part I Article 19 of the NH Constitution. 

I'd be interested in your thoughts regarding both questions.

And now sir, you indeed have them!   :icon_pirat:

kola

typical and classic bullshit answers. I won't waste anymore of my time.
what a joke.

kola

Puke

Quote from: kola on May 03, 2008, 07:37 AM NHFT
typical and classic bullshit answers. I won't waste anymore of my time.
what a joke.

Requires more research.

Beth221

Quote from: kola on May 02, 2008, 11:16 PM NHFT

Sizzlelean?

GMO baconstuff?

i though he was the officer Ian knows.

Kola
I was implying it was you that stinks. 

yes he is the officer ian knows.

kola

i just showered.

i still stink?

not good.

kola

FTL_Ian

Quote from: kola on May 03, 2008, 07:37 AM NHFT
I won't waste anymore of my time.
what a joke.

kola

Good.   Please leave my thread.

SamIam

Those of you that can stand it, rolling cannabis in one end and tobacco in the other would seem to solve the problem of eating it. Some THC may reside, but it would make things more difficult, increase the burden of proof, and remember It's done this to break a bad law to begin with.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: SamIam on May 06, 2008, 03:54 PM NHFT
Those of you that can stand it, rolling cannabis in one end and tobacco in the other would seem to solve the problem of eating it. Some THC may reside, but it would make things more difficult, increase the burden of proof, and remember It's done this to break a bad law to begin with.

Do you mean with a cigarette rolling machine?  If you do it works just fine but still smells like heaven not tobacco! :)

KBCraig

Do you mean to burn the mj first, then have only tobacco in the roach?

I'm afraid it's still going to test positive for marijuana. All that smoke got filtered through what's left.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: KBCraig on May 06, 2008, 11:05 PM NHFT

Do you mean to burn the mj first, then have only tobacco in the roach?

I'm afraid it's still going to test positive for marijuana. All that smoke got filtered through what's left.

Yup, and created resin which will test positive.