• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Nashua open carry litter pickup May 11?

Started by Dave Ridley, May 04, 2008, 10:41 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

now locked in for Sunday May 11
9:30 - 11:00 a.m.
for open carry litter pickup in downtown nashua...

we will meet just north of the CVS pharmacy 240 main street nashua.   it's the intersection of hwy 111 and main.
don't park in the cvs lot, park at meters. i dont think they are active on weekends.

JellyFish

Please reschedule. That's mother's day. Gotta take mom out. Week after is better.

doobie

I can make it Saturday or Sunday.  Let me know if you still plan to have it due to Mother's day.

Kat Kanning

The next sunday is a litter pickup in Peterborough that you could open carry at.

Dave Ridley

OK we will meet just north of the CVS pharmacy 240 main street nashua.   it's the intersection of hwy 111 and main.
don't park in the cvs lot, park at meters. i dont think they are active on weekends.

Dave Ridley

if anyone has a holster that a glock 19 might fit into, plz bring.  Mine is still in seabrook.

reach me at 721 1490 if need be, we will begin drifting away from the original spot more and more the further it gets past 9:30

Dave Ridley

despite the imperfect timing i think four different people have told me they are attending!

doobie

Quote from: DadaOrwell on May 10, 2008, 04:22 PM NHFT
if anyone has a holster that a glock 19 might fit into, plz bring.  Mine is still in seabrook.

reach me at 721 1490 if need be, we will begin drifting away from the original spot more and more the further it gets past 9:30

I don't know the size of a glock 17, but I have a spare (generic) holster (if I can find it) that holds my Sig239, I'll bring it if I can find it.

mAss Backwards

Dave Ridley

great!  vid wont be ready till tue or wed however i am way behind

Dave Ridley

NH: 6th open carry litter pickup sparks stunning encounters

http://youtube.com/watch?v=olP_kwsEZ6w

Report from Nashua, New Hampshire.  It's the Free Staters' 6th open carry litter pickup event...and we run into supporters we never knew existed.  This event was filmed on Mothers' Day morning, 2008.

Oh and I'm wearing a Ron Paul shirt :)

sandm000

Dave,
Sorry I didn't hear about this sooner, but it was mother's day and I probably wouldn't have been able to leave my wife alone with the kids on that day.
Also I've got a Fobus GL-2 That you can borrow for a while, if you aren't getting back out to Seabrook for a while.

Dave Ridley

sandm000

Give me a call, if you happen to be in Man-Chester anytime this weekend.

Russell Kanning