• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Volunteer or kill 5-05-08

Started by sgtusmc, May 05, 2008, 07:34 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

:(Volunteer or kill 5-05-08
Peter Macdonald 465 Packersfalls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217
   Volunteer every day helping others since 1974 when I returned from a conflict with a Traumatic Brain Injury (No memory of my life) and two more injuries received during separate combat support missions.  I have not violated the law, except to write letters to the editor every day.  I clearly state and document judges and government officials committing crimes against the peace and dignity of the State of NH.  The news purposely shelters the public from learning the facts. The police; State, Local and Federal harass my family to stop my letters.  The judicial branch of government is so biased the NH Supreme Court refuses to allow a high school drop out, 100% disabled U.S. Marine to question the integrity of the courts.  Elected government officials read my letters every day and comment that I must let my crusade go, that elected officials are to powerful for the public to change. NH State senators tell me that I should start a Veteran's group to help children of deployed military cope with not understanding. This group would allow me to divert my energy to a positive cause.  I made a miss take this weekend writing about helping a little boy, know about his father (Deployed to Iraq) love did not stop.  I volunteer every day helping others, not to write about but to allow me to show respect for those that over the history of the U.S. that served and some gave their lives for Our Nation.  I wrote that letter (not for credit or pat on the back) because a NH state Senator asked me to write about something positive.  I wrote that letter with the hope that people across the U.S. would read it and learn.  Volunteering is not for recognition, or any thing else.  Volunteering is giving from the heart to make the United States better. 
   The people of NH believe that I am a criminal.  They believe that I am dangerous.  Our government officials publicly degrade my character to stop my exposing government wrongs.  Publicly (according to the gov I am a hazard, public enemy) my loyalty is questioned every day.  Through this nine year ordeal of helping a Madbury NH family being persecuted and harmed by the Madbury government for the selectmen's personal revenge I have not stopped volunteering. 
   NH Governor Lynch refuses to speak with me.  Our elected officials read my letters and agree with them but refuse to talk about it.  The judicial branch is so powerful harming the public is a routine event.  The State Police stormed my house last week as harassment.  The VA stops my VA medical for political favors to NH elected officials.  The Strafford county Sheriff harasses me last month to show the public that they serve and protect criminal judges from public exposure. The Constitution calls for taking up arms and killing.  I volunteer and will not be violent because someday silently my efforts to make the United States better will hopefully come true.  I volunteer because little boys need to know Daddy left because (daddy believes) the United States is this little boys future to a nation where every one has equal protection of the law.  Volunteering gives me peace that maybe the atrocity committed as a U.S. Marine had a purpose. Governor some day you will hear (maybe not my words) the words of freedom.  Place your loyalties (to government officials) aside and do a volunteer act to make NH better for all citizens.   
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi                     

David

Quote<The State Police stormed my house last week as harassment.>
With the titles of your letters, I can understand why they feel threatened.  Gov't gets violent when they feel threatened, They is why they at the federal level have the marines, and at the state level the state police. 
I understand that the gov't has violated its promises to you, and many in your situation.  But this is not a forum to go around threatening other people.   >:(

sgtusmc

:DI have threatened no one.  I have in a peaceful manner acted as a civilized society requires me to

David

The titles of your letters
Volunteer or kill
Nh governor beware
Veterans dream is suicide
Desparate people kill
Emotions of a killer
the end is near
Death in writing
Officials beware
Death why not
I  hope you do not harm anyone, the politicians, or yourself.  The titles are emotional, and disturbing.  I wish I was in a position to help you. 
Quote from: sgtusmc on May 05, 2008, 12:35 PM NHFT
:DI have threatened no one.  I have in a peaceful manner acted as a civilized society requires me to
That is good.  Very consistant with the Non Aggression Principle, that is to be applauded. 

sgtusmc

This is the forum to express my thought on.  this is a forum for any one to express what they are thinking.  Fell free and express your concerns. it my make the world a better place. 

KBCraig

Quote from: sgtusmc on May 06, 2008, 03:38 PM NHFT
This is the forum to express my thought on.  this is a forum for any one to express what they are thinking.  Fell free and express your concerns. it my make the world a better place. 

It's also the forum for people to express their thoughts on what you write.

Here's my concern: I don't know if you're actually a violent suicidal nutjob, but you do one helluva impersonation of one. I hope you're not. I hope you're just misunderstood. But if you want people to understand that you're not seeking to kill yourself after taking a lot of people with you, you might consider choosing your words more carefully. You don't have to be PC, just stop giving violent announcements.

sgtusmc

You are right this is a forum for you to express your opinion on what I write.  I look forward to everyones opinion.  I am a nut job I came back from a conflict 100% disabled and the VA stopped my medical care for Shea-Porter's demented revenge to stop my letters.  No one cares.  I have lived over thirty years with the flash backs of my time in country.  I have asked no one for any thing.  I volutneer in the community to help others to make the U.S. better.  I will not harm any one.  I do think of suicide every day and some times come real close.  NH and the VA have violated the law.  The Boston Globe VA and NH have told me suicied would be better than my expression my opinion to the public.  Confused you tell me.  Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi