• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

How'd you pick your avatar?

Started by dalebert, May 05, 2008, 08:42 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

dalebert

Kat Kanning

K. Darien Freeheart

My avatar is one of several vector smilies done by Chromakode. I use the "Hungover" one on HomeBrewTalk.com and decided to use the "Mad as hell" one here. The smiley set has several dozen icons so I always have one to fit my mood. :D

I just really like the set, so I e-mailed him to thank him. I bounced an idea off him once to see if it was a viable commission piece and he responded with the artwork and requested that I simply plug his site (so thanks for the opening!). Cool guy and I like his art. :P

Okay, I'm done now...

ReverendRyan

Mine is a simple combination of atheist and anarchist symbols. I drew it in MSPaint.

Puke

porcupine kate

I happen to like AKs as an adult and Hello Kitty as a little girl. 
I thought the cartoon was too cute and kind of silly. 

J’raxis 270145

My current avatar is from a Ridley Report video of me at one of the protests outside the Valley St. Jail for Lauren Canario.

My previous avatar was just a NH route sign (template from Wikipedia) with "Free NH" on it, that I hacked together in five minutes in GIMP, just to have an avatar until I came up with something better.

dalebert

My avatar is Poopen Von Schnergenberger, a market anarchist entrepreneur monkey on the scale of Bill Gates who occasionally flings his poo.

K. Darien Freeheart

Quote from: 'Dalebert'market anarchist entrepreneur monkey on the scale of Bill Gates who occasionally flings his poo.

Does he call his projectiles "Windows" too?

dalebert

Quote from: Kevin Dean on May 05, 2008, 07:55 PM NHFT
Does he call his projectiles "Windows" too?

Hey! Don't get ahead of me. There's a cartoon coming up about that.  >:D

Russell Kanning

Someone made mine ... or maybe I did at a southpark builder

Lloyd Danforth

KBCraig

Current: hey, it's baseball season!

Previous: I thought Spaz the Porcupine (from the FSP bumper stickers) needed some animation, so I livened him up.

Pat McCotter

Lloyd gave it to me as a pocket protector.

Lloyd Danforth

Is that Algernon or the phony Algernon?