• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

House for sale: Danbury

Started by Pat McCotter, May 06, 2008, 10:47 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat McCotter

Again, not mine - just an ad I saw:

327 US Route 4
Danbury, NH 03230

Large home for the handy person. Not far from the center of town, attached garage with storage above, third level loft in home, screened house gazebo.

Price     $129,900      | Bedrooms     3
Status    Available     | Full Bath    3
Type    Single Family    | Half Bath    0
Style    Farmhouse
New Englander       | MLS#    2719138

Pat McCotter

Russell Kanning

things are getting more reasonable

KBCraig

Lloyd Danforth

Better to live in the next town.

Russell Kanning

still might be better than say .... NY

Raineyrocks

I just called them and they said an offer came in yesterday but they are going to send me more pictures and let me know if the offer falls through.

This would be a perfect house to help people that are moving here and possibly for us to move there also.  The realtor, (sp?), said it needs lots of cosmetic work and it sat vacant almost the entire winter.  She said they started ripping it apart for renovations but never finished.

margomaps

Obviously hard to tell from the pictures...but if the house is in good structural shape (foundation, roof, heating and water systems, etc.), that seems like a very good price for a big home on 2 acres.

Yeah, it's gonna cost a lot to remove that ridiculous blue wallpaper, or whatever that is.  But it looks like there are some decent wood floors, great woodwork/trim, 3 fireplaces.  Good stuff.  Not too thrilled that it's right on the highway though.