• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

More control over threads?

Started by FTL_Ian, May 06, 2008, 12:05 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

I wish I could split unwanted posts (kola) from threads I start. 

K. Darien Freeheart

It seems you've found a genie who grants you wishes...

Kat Kanning

I've made it so that anyone can split topics.  I'll leave it so long as it doesn't get crazy/abused.

kola

Thats it, Ian's off my christmas list.  :P

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Kat Kanning on May 06, 2008, 04:30 PM NHFT
I've made it so that anyone can split topics.  I'll leave it so long as it doesn't get crazy/abused.

You should be able to make it so one can only split one's own threads.  I imagine this will get crazy/abused as people like him can now split any thread!   :o

AntonLee

I was going to split it just then, but that'd be a prick thing to do   :D

KBCraig

It used to be that whoever started a thread owned it, with full admin power. They could edit or split any posts on the thread.

It was nice that way, but then someone abused the heck out of it, so Kat wisely took that away.

David

Ya know, before that controversy came up, it never occured to me to tinker with someones post on my own threads.  I guess I am not inquisitive enough.   ::)

Tunga

Quote from: David on May 08, 2008, 11:21 AM NHFT
it never occured to me    ::)

Obviously your not Stateless material.

Organized thought is derogatory.

Be gone normal person.

Conform or be cast out!!!

sgtusmc

Free speech would not be the same if people could censor what they did not want the public to read