• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Why dost thou smiteth me?

Started by Dylboz, May 07, 2008, 07:43 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

JJ

I will not take part in these applaud-fest shenanigans. 

Socks

Kat Kanning

It's a government sock program.

mackler

I'm accepting cash for applause.  Just tell me how many points you want and I'll give you a very reasonable price.

Kat Kanning

LOL mackler.

I think Dylboz has been stroking himself.

Dylboz

NO, I am not. I cannot. I do not have a sock puppet account, I am not that kind of guy. I have NEVER done that at ANY forum, let alone this one. Check the IP's. I resent the suggestion. >:(

Dylboz

Quote from: kola on May 08, 2008, 08:28 PM NHFT
LOL!

You doubt the veracity of that statement? I think you were the first to accuse me. Someone decided to do me a favor, my guess is sqrebel, after my little essay in the 'dangerous drugs' thread. Why would you say such a thing? I may be a jerk, a hot-head, and very opinionated, but I am not so petty as to do something like that just for a Karma count. In fact, in this little experiment in unlimited smiting and applause, I have only applauded others, I have not smited, not even you!

JJ

Quote from: Dylboz on May 08, 2008, 08:41 PM NHFT
LOL!

You doubt the veracity of that statement? I think you were the first to accuse me. Someone decided to do me a favor, my guess is sqrebel, after my little essay in the 'dangerous drugs' thread. Why would you say such a thing? I may be a jerk, a hot-head, and very opinionated, but I am not so petty as to do something like that just for a Karma count. In fact, in this little experiment in unlimited smiting and applause, I have only applauded others, I have not smited, not even you!

Chill dude, it's a number in a database.

Dylboz

Well, that's kinda the point. I'm being accused of being dishonest over something so silly it would never even occur to me to lie about, let alone go to the trouble of creating a new account just to log in an add to it. It's insulting. I started this thread mostly as a joke, a play on the the word "smite" and to use the pooping horse and lance smiley. I didn't expect it to sink this low.

JJ

mackler

Quote from: Herr Arch-Schergenberger on May 08, 2008, 08:56 PM NHFT
Chill dude, it's a number in a database.

Just like US dollars.

And everyday's an applaud-fest at the Federal Reserve Bank!

kola

Quote from: Dylboz on May 08, 2008, 08:41 PM NHFT
LOL!

-----------

I am laughing at your childish reaction.

That, and you reference to Barrett as a medical "expert".

Two strikes..

Kola

Dylboz

Mr. Pot, meet Mr. Kettle. Mr. Kettle, this is Mr. Pot.

What's that?

Black?

Why yes! But, what does that have to do with anything?

kola

Dillybob,

do you shoot lefty or righty?
from your avatar picture its hard to tell.

Kola ;)

KBCraig

Quote from: Dylboz on May 08, 2008, 01:09 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on May 08, 2008, 12:45 PM NHFT
Wowie.  It wasn't Russell, he's been working all day.

Well, I guess I'll never know who the culprit is. He's the only one so far who's copped to smiting me, and he seemed pretty eager to hit the button once the gloves were off. I guess this time, 2 and 2 make 5.

Russell is an administrator. He doesn't have to clicky-clicky; he can give or subtract as much karma as he wants, all at once.

I don't think he's ever done that, though.