• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Why dost thou smiteth me?

Started by Dylboz, May 07, 2008, 07:43 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

OK, I declare an applaud fest.  For 24 hours, you'll be able to applaud at will, no time restriction.  ;D

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Kat Kanning on May 08, 2008, 07:33 AM NHFT
Is it time to declare a smite war?  :D
I have not yet begun to fight.

Dylboz

Nice work Russel. You got me well into negative territory. I suppose I'll wear it as a badge of honor that you've paid me so much attention. I was at a high of 60, at least that I saw. How's that clicky finger?

Kat Kanning

Wowie.  It wasn't Russell, he's been working all day.

Dylboz

Quote from: Kat Kanning on May 08, 2008, 12:45 PM NHFT
Wowie.  It wasn't Russell, he's been working all day.

Well, I guess I'll never know who the culprit is. He's the only one so far who's copped to smiting me, and he seemed pretty eager to hit the button once the gloves were off. I guess this time, 2 and 2 make 5.

K. Darien Freeheart

Quote from: 'Kat Kanning'OK, I declare an applaud fest.  For 24 hours, you'll be able to applaud at will, no time restriction.

I'd applaud you more but my finger is tired from all that clicking.

Dylboz

Quote from: Kevin Dean on May 08, 2008, 01:25 PM NHFT
Quote from: 'Kat Kanning'OK, I declare an applaud fest.  For 24 hours, you'll be able to applaud at will, no time restriction.

There, I kicked in happy some clicks for you. By the way, this applaud fest also lets you smite unhindered.

K. Darien Freeheart

Yeah, I've got no real interest in smiting people to hell. I consider karma a decently useful system actually. With a once-per-hour rating of over 2000 it would take a lot of asshattery for Kat to end up with a bad karma.

That's also under the assumption she didn't just click that Admin CP link up top and grant herself lots of karma all godlike and stuff. :)

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Dylboz on May 08, 2008, 01:34 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kevin Dean on May 08, 2008, 01:25 PM NHFT

There, I kicked in happy some clicks for you. By the way, this applaud fest also lets you smite unhindered.

Ya, I just thought I wouldn't mention that part.  You're the amazing yoyoing karma today...when I looked this morning you were 30, then -94, now up to -70 something.

Dylboz

That's what I get for starting this thread. Mainly, I wanted an excuse to use the pooping horse emoticon.

Kat Kanning

StrongArm

What's this Karma? I don't know what you guys are talking about?

JJ

Quote from: Dylboz on May 08, 2008, 02:11 PM NHFT
That's what I get for starting this thread. Mainly, I wanted an excuse to use the pooping horse emoticon.

:horse:  :shithitsthefan: :deadhorse:

Dylboz

Russell Kanning