• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Another Day 5-07-08

Started by sgtusmc, May 08, 2008, 02:48 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Another Day 5-07-08
Peter Macdonald 465 Packersfalls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217
   Newspapers refuse to print  my opinion, yet they print articles to hurt my character.  People tell me that you can not fight city hall, yet is this not a country where the government is of the people.  People tell me that I should get a lawyer, yet it is the government and courts that are committing the crimes. People tell me that I should see a doctor yet it is the VA medical that stopped my care.  The VA, Boston Globe and NH government tell me that I should commit suicide and the VA suicide hot line pushed me toward that goal many times, yet everyone tells me suicide is not the solution.  The police protect and serve the people, yet they are the ones sent to inflict harassment on my family to force me into suicide.  I am 100% disabled from my time in the U.S. Marine Corps.  Two or my three injuries are combat related, yet my country disowns me.  People tell me that they believe in what I am doing, yet no one will speak publicly on my behalf for fear of government retribution.  Newspapers claim to the public that they have constitutional protection to print the truth, yet refuse to tell the other side.  My traumatic brain injury left me with no child hood memory, yet I still went to a conflict and gave my life for your freedom.  I have a broken back received during a combat offensive, yet continued to do my job to protect our Constitution.  I lost my hearing during another offensive by being blown off the runway, yet I never stopped giving my all for you. I killed in hand to hand combat and live every day since with flash backs of a time better forgot, yet my life is not worth my words to be printed. Newspaper harp on printing about Veteran's suicides but refuse to tell the news of how NH is destroying a Veteran's life. 
   It is hard for the people to believe that the government, courts and VA can purposely use the almighty power to destroy a 100% disabled U.S. Marine.  It is hard to believe that the Boston Globe would tell me in writing to commit suicide and not print my opinion.  I am proud of every thing that I have done because I did it for the people of the U.S. and my country.  My mental state and disabilities are being used by the newspapers and government to harm me in the public eye, yet the public allows my medical to be stopped to benefit these criminals.  Suicide is our military's best option because you do not understand why we your children give our lives for our country.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi       
;D

margomaps

Wait, I think I missed an important detail.  What percent disabled are you again?

Seriously, man.  I have no idea what you're talking about.  It sounds like bad things have happened/are happening to you, but you're just not making much sense.  I'm sorry that you were injured in war, and that people want you to kill yourself.  Beyond that, I'm having a tremendous amount of difficulty following what your point is, or what you want.

Maybe if you limited your posts to just a few thoughts, or one main idea, then it would come across more clearly.  Something like:

"Hey guys, I'm a disabled vet -- the percentage of disabledness isn't relevant, so don't ask.  You might have heard about some recent controversy where the VA was covering up the number of vets who tried to commit suicide every year.  I'm here to tell you that it's much worse: the VA actually urged me to commit suicide, and I can prove it.  I brought my story to the Boston Globe, and they also told me to commit suicide (see attached letter for proof).  And now the NH government is in on the game.  This is wrong!  Please help me by..."

KBCraig

Quote from: margomaps on May 08, 2008, 07:22 PM NHFT
Wait, I think I missed an important detail.  What percent disabled are you again?

Welcome to the weird world of disability ratings. "100% disabled" doesn't mean what it says on its face. The figure refers to the percentage of the maximum possible disability payment awarded to the recipient.

Because "disability" includes emotional/mental injuries, it's possible to be 100% disabled with no physical impairment at all.