• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Off topic: Katrina gun grab

Started by Luke S, May 08, 2008, 11:53 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Luke S

Quote from: kola on May 02, 2008, 04:43 PM NHFT
ask them if there was a high order to go door to door and take all the peoples weapons would they follow through ( ie Katrina)

What do you mean "ie Katrina"? Let me guess, hurricane Katrina was used as an excuse for the gummint to go door to door and take all the guns from everybody in New Orleans. Well hmph. If they ever tried to do that to me, they can have my gun when they pry it from my cold, dead hands.

kola

How did this get there??

who did that? 

:cartman:

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Luke S on May 08, 2008, 11:53 PM NHFT
Quote from: kola on May 02, 2008, 04:43 PM NHFT
ask them if there was a high order to go door to door and take all the peoples weapons would they follow through ( ie Katrina)

What do you mean "ie Katrina"? Let me guess, hurricane Katrina was used as an excuse for the gummint to go door to door and take all the guns from everybody in New Orleans. Well hmph. If they ever tried to do that to me, they can have my gun when they pry it from my cold, dead hands.

Not only did they do exactly that, but a freestater led the effort to prevent that from ever happening in New Hampshire.

grasshopper

Man, let the feds read this.
  BRING IT ON!
  We have the largest malitia in the US.  They'd do 4 houses and we'd have rednecks in pickups running around with FN-FALs and G3 rifles, all .308 as well as every old coot with an .06 as well as every .257 roberts with a geezer running it.
  Nope, they will kull us off with hunger.  It is happening now. :o  Yup, stop food shipments, let nature take it's course and whallah! Hungry people that will brey to the wolves!.