• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

FK Crew to Moderate Keene/Monadnock forums?

Started by FTL_Ian, May 09, 2008, 10:51 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

Kat, can we have more moderators for Monadnock/Keene?  I'd like to invite david, zaphar, coconut, jj, srqrebel, vitruvian, and soundwave to help moderate as we have been getting more action in there recently.

Puke

Christ! Eight moderators?
Are you attempting a coup?  :P

FTL_Ian

I want to invite them to moderate.  I don't expect they will all be interested.

Puke

Russell Kanning

FTL_Ian

At least a couple more so it doesn't look like it's a dictatorship and so it looks like Keene is way more popular than Manchester.   8)

David

Quote from: Puke on May 09, 2008, 03:10 PM NHFT
Oh. I was hoping for a coup. 

;D
Quote from: FTL_Ian on May 09, 2008, 06:33 PM NHFT
At least a couple more so it doesn't look like it's a dictatorship and so it looks like Keene is way more popular than Manchester.   8)
For what its worth, I think your'e doing a fine job, though its not a bad idea.  You will be less likely to be called a forumnazi if there are more mods. 

Russell Kanning

forumnazi is a complement .... and more mods would only make it worse

FTL_Ian

So does that mean I may invite others to help moderate?

Russell Kanning

I don't think we need any more moderators. I don't see any problems .... people can just post away. If you guys need a whole forum .... you could make one and we can point people to it.

FTL_Ian

No need for that.  The trolls have just been hijacking threads, and I figured another mod would help.

I understand where you're coming from.

JJ

Quote from: Russell Kanning on May 11, 2008, 08:45 AM NHFT
I don't think we need any more moderators. I don't see any problems .... people can just post away. If you guys need a whole forum .... you could make one and we can point people to it.

:hammer:  I demand more power!!!!   :hopmad:

David

Quote from: Russell Kanning on May 11, 2008, 08:45 AM NHFT

;D  Attempted that once, but quickly realized I don't have anywhere near the level of computer literacy I needed to run a forum. 

FTL_Ian

Yesterday a bunch of people were moderators, today none.   Did someone do something offensive?  :o

Russell Kanning

Kat got annoyed with the whole idea.
Maybe you guys need your own forum that you control. For Kat and I we like our forum a little more quirky and fun than maybe some of you need. :)