• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Asheulot Park Picnic - Celebrate Kira's Birthday

Started by Kat Kanning, May 12, 2008, 06:25 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

We're having a picnic in Ashuelot Park in Keene, Sunday June 8th, noon.  Bring your lunch and outdoor games.  We'll probably bring the giant bubbles.  Kira's turning 17!  (I think that makes me officially 'old'  :o)

Pat K

Puke

Jim Johnson

I don't think your officially old until Kira turns 21... unless she says something like... Your going to be a Grandmother... then it's like instant old person... or if her boyfriend looks like a 5th grader... that's bad.

Kat Kanning

Whew.  :D 

I'd like to hold off on the grandmother thing  :o

dalebert

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on May 12, 2008, 07:01 PM NHFT
... or if her boyfriend looks like a 5th grader... that's bad.

That's how I realized I was old. I drove by my own high school and saw the kids milling about in front of the school and was thinking "Those are teenagers? They look like they should be in grammar school!" I think it's partly due to watching shows that have 30 year-olds playing teenagers.

dalebert

If I can get crash space that night, maybe I'll stay and try to redeem myself at Mark's house Monday for my pathetic attempts at construction the last time.

Kat Kanning

So I guess we don't need to change the date, and we'll do the party on the 8th.

dalebert

Kat Kanning

dalebert

Oh crap. I just realized that's the day before Porcfest!  :o
I'll see but I doubt I'll be able to make it. I've got a ton of things I'm trying to get lined up since I have a table.

Tom Sawyer

Kat Kanning

Kat Kanning

Please let me know if you're planning on attending Ms. Kira's party.  I'm making calzones and need to have an idea how many to make.   ;D   You can also let me know what you like inside them - I can stuff them special. 

:pizza:
:pizza:
^imitation of calzone

Pat K