• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Bringing back the hat.

Started by Puke, May 12, 2008, 06:57 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

I love it when I see a guy with a bandana or cowboy hat on if it's the kind I like.  That reminds me it's biker time up here, my favorite time. I love some of their hats and love their bikes.

Rick used to wear hats that resembled baseball hats and he looked so cute but I"m wondering is there any truth to that saying, if you wear hats a lot you lose your hair quicker and end up bald?

doobie

I need to find a hat that looks good on me.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: doobie on May 14, 2008, 10:15 AM NHFT
I need to find a hat that looks good on me.

I bought this big red, round hat when Rick and I went to the bahamas  and I was in a tiny floral dress and later on when we talked to these college kids there they thought that I was Rick's mistress. I guess it was the way I was dressed, I have no idea.  I think I looked like a bimbo when I look at the pictures now.

kola

there is only one REAL hat.

the cowboy hat!  ;D

Kola

porcupine kate

kola

whats a fedoro?

it sound bad as it has the name "fed" in it.

just a hick,
Kola

jaqeboy

Will there be a hat fashion show at PorcFest? Maybe that could be at the AltExpo, since it's an alternative to the naked head look!

porcupine kate

I'll have to bring the the straw hats it hasn't been cold enough for the Mary Poppins hat. ;D

grasshopper

Hey, no shit, building 19.... has indianna jhones hats as well as fedoras, italian leather.  13.00 a pop!  I shit you not!  Hannover st. Manchester NH.