• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

My Request of those that do not live in the Keene Metro Area

Started by David, May 13, 2008, 06:50 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

If you want to be nice to the cops .... go right ahead. I am just letting people know that on this forum ... they will not be inhibited in that way.

David

Quote from: Russell Kanning on May 22, 2008, 02:28 PM NHFT
If you want to be nice to the cops .... go right ahead. I am just letting people know that on this forum ... they will not be inhibited in that way.
::) ::) ::)  That is not what I was asking.  Nor was I asking anyone to be inhibited.   ::)

Russell Kanning

Quote from: David on May 22, 2008, 02:17 PM NHFT
I live in Keene.  I don't live in grafton, or some other state.  Which means I cannot easily run away if things get 'hot'. 
Wow .... I guess that is a shot at me.
I guess you will have to take the heat in Keene, because I will not be asking people posting on this forum to stop hassling the cops. If you want to start a better forum for your Keene activism, I will not get in your way. You can show me a better path.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: David on May 22, 2008, 02:32 PM NHFT
::) ::) ::)  That is not what I was asking.  Nor was I asking anyone to be inhibited.   ::)
what are you asking?

David

Quote from: Russell Kanning on May 22, 2008, 02:35 PM NHFT
Quote from: David on May 22, 2008, 02:17 PM NHFT
I live in Keene.  I don't live in grafton, or some other state.  Which means I cannot easily run away if things get 'hot'. 
Wow .... I guess that is a shot at me.
I guess you will have to take the heat in Keene, because I will not be asking people posting on this forum to stop hassling the cops. If you want to start a better forum for your Keene activism, I will not get in your way. You can show me a better path.

By no means was that focused on you only, except the grafton part.   ;)

Quote from: Russell Kanning on May 22, 2008, 02:35 PM NHFT
Quote from: David on May 22, 2008, 02:32 PM NHFT
::) ::) ::)  That is not what I was asking.  Nor was I asking anyone to be inhibited.   ::)
what are you asking?

Poorly worded on my part, my apologies.  I was not asking that anyone be banned or censored, I wasn't asking you or Kat personally to do anything. 

Quote from: Russell Kanning on May 22, 2008, 02:28 PM NHFT

I thought that you believed i wanted you to do something as admin.  Which was not the case. 
The following was my original request. 

Quote from: David on May 13, 2008, 06:50 PM NHFT
Please remember that many of us do.  I would like this to continue to be the peaceful and pleasant place I initially moved to. 

My concern is that due to the well justified hostility many here hold against the law enForcement officers, many have taken their anger out on the Keene area cops.  Please remember that all are individuals, and that they should be treated as such. 

My request is that we as individuals never show deference to another individual, whether they be a judge, or a police officer, but to treat them with respect that you would normally show to all other persons you come across in your daily life.  I expect the police to shake my hand when I offer it, just like I do of others, and not hide behind a badge of authority.  I will not stand for a judge, just as I will not bow for a king, but I will treat the respectful judge with respect, even as I tell him that I will not pay his fines, or cooperate with their foolish rules.  That is respect, without deference.
The net does give some anonymity, but please do not hide behind it.  Their enForcement and escalation of conflict in regards to victimless crime should never be forgotten, but I fail to see how inferring they want to take us behind walmart and beat the sense out of us is productive, or the open hostility shown towards some of the police here.

We have known the LEO's have been monitoring us for quite some time now, that doesn't change just because some of them have chosen to register and engage us.  The police are the enForcers for the greater culture that wants to use force against us to dictate unpleasant behavior.  But they are just the tip of the iceberg. 

Thank you for your cooperation, and please continue to join us online, or even better, in person here in Keene. 

Nope, not asking anyone to be nice. 

Russell Kanning

Aha ... I see
I guess then that the only difference between you and I is that I am not going to show the cops the same level of respect you probably will.

sgtusmc

The blue wall code of silence makes it dificult for the people to trust those that are not honest because of a false belief that you must protect those that violate the law because of a code that violates the law

kola

what do you think Sarge..are they any "good" cops?

I say no f-in way.

its no different than saying there are good serial killers.

it just can't be.

Kola

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: kola on May 28, 2008, 03:08 PM NHFT
what do you think Sarge..are they any "good" cops?

I say no f-in way.

its no different than saying there are good serial killers.

it just can't be.

Do you have the same blanket opinion of soldiers? (You realize what sgtusmc stands for, I gather?)

kola

it depends what the "soldier" is fighting for.

but in almost all cases soldiers have killed beacuse they were lied to, duped into layers upon layers of pure bullshit. they didnt know. But they still were bad for their actions. They were all "just doing their jobs" and (just like cops) are/were brainwashed to take orders.

It's all gov masquarades. You have to see who is behind the curtain (Oz)

IMO its about all about individualism and thinking for onesself and making rational decisions and not obeying or complying to anyone elses bullshit orders. There should be no followers, just self thinking individuals. But what we have now are too many fucking sheeple who blindly follow just for a paycheck or for the powertrip. Nowadays, many people cannot create an original thought or even think for themselves anymore. Thats a shame.

kola

grasshopper

:'( Ok, stop it, be good to each other!  Stop fighting over little things.  Jeez!
  (Ed ducs under his desk to avoid the rotten veggies) ::)
   Is your origional point, don't whack the beez nest?

MaineShark

Quote from: David on May 22, 2008, 02:17 PM NHFTRunning an unlicensed home business is illegal...

It is?  Where?

NH doesn't have business licensing, in general.  Only a few specific professions.

Joe