• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

My profile is all messed up, still

Started by Raineyrocks, May 13, 2008, 07:33 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

My profile is still messed up, it's really getting on my nerves and nobody ever answered me if I should just delete my profile and start all over again, would that fix all the stuff I've been saying is wrong?

I really need help from somebody.  I want my smileys back, I want to be able to see the stuff that was written in blue, I want to be able to quote someone without having to go through a series of denying the quick reply option. Blah, blah, just please help me.

Kat Kanning

How about creating a new profile without deleting the old one to see if it helps?  Make up an email address if you have to, and I'll activate the account (as long as I know what account name you're going to use).

Friday

Quote from: raineyrocks on June 03, 2008, 02:39 PM NHFT
My profile is still messed up, it's really getting on my nerves and nobody ever answered me if I should just delete my profile and start all over again, would that fix all the stuff I've been saying is wrong?

I really need help from somebody.  I want my smileys back, I want to be able to see the stuff that was written in blue, I want to be able to quote someone without having to go through a series of denying the quick reply option. Blah, blah, just please help me.
Rainey, if you IM me your email address, phone number and a good time to call, I'll do a web session with you and see if I can fix your browser issues.