• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Forum Ads

Started by K. Darien Freeheart, May 14, 2008, 05:13 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

K. Darien Freeheart

Okay, this isn't the typical ad complaint. I've got a decently long background in internet management so I frequently click ads on sites I go to, NHUnderground included.

I just noticed, however, that there are FTL banners now and then and I'm wondering if those are tossed in from the ad code on the site (that alternates banners for FTL and Google) or if when I see FTL ads if that's actually part of Google's rotation?

In short... Does clicking an add on NHUnderground for Free Talk Live cost Ian (or more specifically, the AMP fund) money?

Kat Kanning

The only ads we get money for are the google ads, so clicking on FTL, anarchy in your head, watkins, no state project, votenobody.com, voluntaryist, homelandstupidity, coffee coaster, freedomain radio...doesn't do anything for us and doesn't cost them any money.

K. Darien Freeheart

Neat. Thanks for the clarification. :D

Jacobus

Quote from: Kat Kanning on May 14, 2008, 05:21 PM NHFT
The only ads we get money for are the google ads, so clicking on FTL, anarchy in your head, watkins, no state project, votenobody.com, voluntaryist, homelandstupidity, coffee coaster, freedomain radio...doesn't do anything for us and doesn't cost them any money.

I'm glad to see sugardaddie.com isn't on that list.