• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Casual Labor Job for Porcupines

Started by ancapagency, May 16, 2008, 11:26 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

ancapagency

Hey Folks!

I have some casual labor work available for a fellow Porcupine or two next week.  It's great work for anyone who works outside the system, as there is no paperwork or withholding for you--you get the entire amount you earn, and assuming you prefer payment in FRNs I can do cash, check, Paypal, etc. and I'm willing to discuss payment in other forms if you'd prefer.

It's not hard--I have some ads to put on the front of shopping carts around NH, and a couple of stores where I need to put the frames on the carts.

This job pays $9/hr, and I'll be going with you to show you how to do it (and to help get it done).  I have this work available about 1 week in 4 -- so next week is the week, and there is the possibility of more in mid to late June, then again in July, etc.  It's not hard work--just time consuming.  You do get paid for the time you're sitting in the vehicle moving from one location to another.

It's mostly outside work, and you get to see a good bit of the state.  I have a store in Lincoln (up near the Franconia Notch in the White Mountains, a couple in the Laconia/Gilford area, etc. for about 10 stores total.  I also have a store that the frames need to be installed in North Conway--if you want to do that, it'd be helpful if you had a cordless drill and a phillips head screwdriver bit.

PM me or email me at ancapagency@yahoo.com if you're interested in this job.