• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Free Talk Live Now on FM in Keene!

Started by FTL_Ian, May 17, 2008, 11:57 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

WKBK adds an FM translator at 104.1!   8)

Live Saturdays from 7-10p!

(You can still listen on AM at 1290.)

Kat Kanning

Atlas

FTL_Ian

Though, we're still being preempted by the Red Sox.    :-[

Consider emailing or calling Bob Cox ( bcox at monadnockradiogroup.com ) and Dan Mitchell ( dan at wkbkam.com ) at WKBK and telling them how you feel.  They make money off of the Sox, so a good suggestion for them would be to flip another station to sportstalk, and put the Sox there.

Please only do this if you live in the Keene area!

error

FTL_Ian

Caleb

Quote from: FTL_Ian on May 17, 2008, 04:56 PM NHFT
Though, we're still being preempted by the Red Sox.    :-[

Consider emailing or calling Bob Cox ( bcox at monadnockradiogroup.com ) and Dan Mitchell ( dan at wkbkam.com ) at WKBK and telling them how you feel.  They make money off of the Sox, so a good suggestion for them would be to flip another station to sportstalk, and put the Sox there.

Please only do this if you live in the Keene area!

I have no idea how they make money off the Sox. Ok, I used to hate baseball cause it was too slow. But then as I got older I realized that if you sit back with a nice beer, it can be relaxing to watch a game. But listening to it on the radio?  How tedious.

David

I'm not a big baseball fan.  But I feel the opposite as you caleb.  It is a slow game, and watching it on tv is boring.  Radio on the other hand, doesn't tie up all your senses and you can do other things.  I enjoy baseball most when I am driving and listening to it on the radio.