• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

The details of my life are quite inconsequential....

Started by JJ, May 18, 2008, 02:30 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

JJ

Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize; he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament... My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon... luge lessons... In the spring, we'd make meat helmets... When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds — pretty standard, really. At the age of 12, I received my first scribe. At the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Wilma ritualistically shaved my testicles — there really is nothing like a shorn scrotum — it's breathtaking... I suggest you try it.

Vitruvian

But, Scott, who's going to take over the world when I die?

Tom Sawyer

;D

That's a damn funny monologue...

"I didn't spend 8 years in evil medical school to be called mister".

Tom Sawyer

Pat K

Jim Johnson

Is Russell really trying to free the world or does he just want people to notice his pinky ring?   :)

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Facilitator to the Icon on May 18, 2008, 09:54 PM NHFT
Is Russell really trying to free the world or does he just want people to notice his pinky ring?   :)

I think you're supposed to kiss his pinky ring.  :-*