• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Fart jokes

Started by Raineyrocks, May 20, 2008, 05:46 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

dalebert

Sorry Rainey, but I lose all respect for people who resort to potty humor.

Pat K

Raineyrocks

Quote from: dalebert on May 20, 2008, 08:38 PM NHFT
Sorry Rainey, but I lose all respect for people who resort to potty humor.

Why?  Now you don't have any respect for me at all?  What can I do to fix that?  Also though Dalebert I do have one thing to say in my defense, http://www.fart-sounds.net/fart_sound_board.htm.

No I'm only kidding with that link.  My defense is the subject line says it all, don't click it, right?

Raineyrocks

Oh wait a minute!  I just had some brain cells create a memory here Dalebert.  Didn't you just have a potty cartoon or something?  So your messing with my head, right?

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Pat K on May 20, 2008, 08:41 PM NHFT

At first I thought, what a beautiful, unique idea until I realized the poor fish are innocently swimming around in the tank that gets flushed.

dalebert

Quote from: raineyrocks on May 21, 2008, 11:45 AM NHFT
Oh wait a minute!  I just had some brain cells create a memory here Dalebert.  Didn't you just have a potty cartoon or something?  So your messing with my head, right?

>:D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: dalebert on May 21, 2008, 02:51 PM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on May 21, 2008, 11:45 AM NHFT

>:D

Dalebert,

If you or anyone else puts up smileys I can't see them.  I don't know if you did, I'm guessing because the only thing I see is my post to you.

dalebert

Quote from: raineyrocks on May 21, 2008, 03:02 PM NHFT
If you or anyone else puts up smileys I can't see them.

Well fart knockers!