• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Stolen Bike

Started by Coconut, May 20, 2008, 10:31 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Coconut

Quote from: Shane Maxfield on May 21, 2008, 10:37 PM NHFT
I believe bikes are "required" to be registered in Keene, but many (most?) are not...it's free and the ONLY thing we've ever used bike registrations for is to return found / chopped bikes to their owners.  I do not recall, ever, anyone getting any kind of ticket for not having a bike registered.  Just makes it easier for us to return it (or some of it!) to you.

Ironically, I just printed Keene Police bike registration labels 2 months or so ago. I work in a label factory and KPD ordered some.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Shane Maxfield on May 21, 2008, 10:37 PM NHFT
I believe bikes are "required" to be registered in Keene, but many (most?) are not...it's free and the ONLY thing we've ever used bike registrations for is to return found / chopped bikes to their owners.

When I did a background check on myself, the only thing that appeared from my youth was my "required" bike registration.  :(

FTL_Ian

You'd be shocked what a crackhead will do for another rock.  It may not be economical, but they aren't too concerned with that.  They will steal stuff and either pawn it or give it to the dealer, and in return will get a low trade-in value of drugs in return.

Common ways to pay for drugs absent cash include trading your own stuff (PS3s, etc), theft, robbery, and providing sex to the dealer & his friends.

Dave Ridley

do you have a pic of it?  if so plz  pm me and maybe i can put the pic up on the youtube channel

Fluff and Stuff

Coconut

Quote from: DadaOrwell on May 22, 2008, 09:41 AM NHFT
do you have a pic of it?  if so plz  pm me and maybe i can put the pic up on the youtube channel

The best I'd be able to do is get a picture of the same model from the bike store. As far as I know, I took no pictures.

Shane Maxfield

Quote from: FTL_Ian on May 22, 2008, 09:20 AM NHFT
You'd be shocked what a crackhead will do for another rock.  It may not be economical, but they aren't too concerned with that.  They will steal stuff and either pawn it or give it to the dealer, and in return will get a low trade-in value of drugs in return.

Common ways to pay for drugs absent cash include trading your own stuff (PS3s, etc), theft, robbery, and providing sex to the dealer & his friends.

You're right...