• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

What kind of anarchist are you?

Started by Caleb, May 23, 2008, 08:21 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

I almost quit too ... but saw there were only a few more .... goofy commie words throughout

Porcupine_in_MA

Quote from: dalebert on May 24, 2008, 06:13 AM NHFT
Yes, it appears to have been made by a leftist libertarian who doesn't understand free market notions of property. I don't expect them to agree with it necessarily, but it should be in the quiz. There should never be an either/or in an agree/disagree quiz. They should be separate questions, e.g.

Means of production should be owned in common by the community. Disagree 1 2 3 4 5 Agree
Means of production should be owned by the workers. Disagree 1 2 3 4 5 Agree

The term "means of production" is such a loaded phrase anyway that in itself promotes a specific notion of property. I AM the means of production with Anarchy In Your Head. Lloyd is the means of production of his carpentry. Many modes of production involve different degrees of  "means of production". But that discussion would be a different thread. I don't want to hijack this one. The only reason I mention it is because when I get to the version of the question for free market anarchists, we wouldn't use that phrase and so discussion of property immediately takes on a much broader meaning.

Maybe someone should make a more complete quiz.

Exactly, Dale.

My scores (for what they're worth  ::))

Anarcho-Capitalist   
95% 
Christian Anarchist   
50% 
Anarcho-Primitivist   
35% 
Anarcho-Syndicalist   
25% 
Anarcha-Feminist   
20% 
Anarcho-Communist   
20% 

Lex

Anarcho-Capitalist 100%
Anarcho-Primitivist 50%
Christian Anarchist 45%
Anarcha-Feminist 35%
Anarcho-Syndicalist 25%
Anarcho-Communist 0%

Pat K

Quote from: Kat Kanning on May 24, 2008, 04:38 AM NHFT
Wow, Facilitator and PatK getting in touch with their feminine sides...Anarcho-feminists :)  PatK's probably out voting for Hillary now  ;D

I thought everyone new I had soft feminine side.

But Hillary is not in any way included, except that some of
her cadre of flying monkey's  might be female.

Also you probably now have went and pissed off Caleb, he
will think I am trying to steal his girl.

Caleb

Respect mah authoritah!  :cartman:

Hillary Clinton is close to defeat. She has now been reduced to openly musing that maybe Obama will be assassinated. I smell a concession speech in the next few days. My only hope will be that, when she decides to seek solace for her defeat in the arms of a strapping young man, that she will look here in Riverside.

Be still my heart. Hillary, if you read this, I loved you before loving you was cool.  ;D

Pat K

O_K that was just sick.

I feel nauseated.

Russell Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Pat K on May 24, 2008, 12:19 PM NHFT
O_K that was just sick.

I feel nauseated.
I'm gonna go take a shower

Kat Kanning

I guess Lloyd needed a cold shower after Caleb's post.

David

Anarcho-Capitalist    Peacemaker
95% 
Christian Anarchist   
60% 
Not bad huh, Caleb. 
Anarcha-Feminist   
60%   :o
Anarcho-Communist   
55% 
Anarcho-Primitivist   
35% 
Anarcho-Syndicalist   
30%   :P 

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Kat Kanning on May 24, 2008, 08:36 PM NHFT
I guess Lloyd needed a cold shower after Caleb's post.

No. Just felt dirty ;D

NJLiberty

Anarcho-Capitalist     90%
Christian Anarchist       50%
Anarcha-Feminist          40%
Anarcho-Primitivist       40%
Anarcho-Syndicalist      35%
Anarcho-Communist    35%

Giggan

Anarcho-Capitalist   95% 
Christian Anarchist   85% 
Anarcho-Syndicalist 60% 
Anarcha-Feminist    45% 
Anarcho-Primitivist   45% 
Anarcho-Communist  45%

I don't know why the feminist thing is really on the quiz. While patriachy perpetuated the concept of dominion, it's very much trancended gender these days. If I didn't wanna mark one, I just hit the middle scale.

dalebert

Quote from: giggan on May 31, 2008, 03:12 PM NHFT
I don't know why the feminist thing is really on the quiz. While patriachy perpetuated the concept of dominion, it's very much trancended gender these days. If I didn't wanna mark one, I just hit the middle scale.

Yeah, there were a lot of questions that I just didn't have a strong opinion about whatsoever and I hit the middle. That assigned weird percentages for things that probably shouldn't have. This test is kind of the suck, if you ask me. I mean, I know it's not professionally designed or anything and it's just for fun, but someone with a slightly deeper thought process could make a much better one.

Russell Kanning