• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Mark Levenston VA medical care director 5-24-08

Started by sgtusmc, May 24, 2008, 06:53 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Mark Levenston VA medical care director 5-24-08
Peter Macdonald 465 Packersfalls rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217
   The VA yesterday sent me another bill for when Congresswoman Carol Shea-Porter used my service connected disabilities to attempt to have me put away.  The Lee NH police came to my house and chained and shackled me to have me committed.  A VA Dr Biswas from the Manchester VA hospital ordered this.  7 hours later and many thousands of dollars wasted it was determined Dr Biswas order was with out merit.  Then the VA stopped my VA medical as a way to influence me to stop writing letters to the editor of government wrongs in NH.  Next the VA uses the VA suicide hotline to get me to commit suicide.  They harass me and my family for months, every day.  The inspector general at 275 Chestnut St Manchester NH tells me my committing suicide would benefit the VA if I do not start taking medication to control my free speech.  The next day I requested a Dr Potenza enter the VAIG's suicide request in my medical records.  The Boston Globe sends me e-mail telling me to commit suicide. The NH governor sends the state police to my house to harass me to induce suicide.  The Strafford County Sheriff just plain harasses me at the request of Judge Peter Fauver to stop my letter exposing Fauver's criminal acts.  If the VA orders a medical procedure with out the patients consent and the medical procedure is related to a 100% service connected disabled Veterans medical condition should not the one that ordered the harassing test pay for it.
   We the Veteran give our childhood and lives to guarantee the news the right to express opinion without fear of government retribution.  The news has gone out of it's way to stop this Veteran's opinion. The news has protected government wrongs at the expense of this Veteran's life.  The news tells me that they are tired of letters saying the same old stuff.  One of my three separate injuries from the Marine Corps is a head injury.  I can not remember a lot of things.  The one thing that I constantly (with out fail) (at the most awkward times) is events encountered as American Advisor on convoy during the Vietnam Conflict.  The one event I look forward to so that I do not have to live in a civilized society that I do not belong is my death. I have not violated the law but I do volunteer every day to help others because I need to show respect for being allowed to come back alive.  Maybe my suicide will help other veteran's from this action being used against them.   
   Mark Levenston's letter is a staged criminal government act to induce a veteran's suicide to cover up crimes by Judge Peter Fauver, elected NH and federal government officials and the VA.  The Veteran's Administration used my 100% service connected disabilities to aid the criminal acts of NH government officials for a cover up.  The news refuses to allow a disabled Veteran to expose these wrongs in a opinion letter, yet the news relishes the freedom we the veteran gave our lives to protect.  Remember we veterans this Memorial Day.  Discrimination against Veterans dominates NH government actions.  I hope the news enjoys the freedom Veteran's gave for you.   
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi